Live Fights now on FS1(Luis Ortiz, Jean Pascal)

Weird time to throw the towel, but great job by Pascal.

What the fuck!!!

Looked like an awful stoppage but Elbiali seemed fine with it?

great way to end a career by Pascal.

held on for the middle rounds to let dude tire and then pour it on late.

veteran move

good job by pascal...i was rooting for him. still looks strong and viable....might could still be a factor at lhw...or maybe move up to cw

elbiali needs to learn some defense....dude's a sitting duck for everythng.

Elbiali has never seen an overhand right he didn't want to eat.

Looked like he was still fighting back when his corner gave up though.

Wonder what the conversation was between the fighter and his corner in the previous round.

Ortiz comes off PED suspension looking more cut than ever.

hahahaha, sorry, a little buzzed, but this is the first thing I mentioned to my friend at the event tonight. WTF

I didnt have the cheapest seats, but not where I should have been seeing the veins in his shoulder, where it connects to the pectorals. Dude was a beast.... but honestly, fuck the people he attracted to the event.

I been to every event they have had at this venue in the last 5 years... and this one was so annoying. Wilder getting in the ring was fun, although the fucking venue didnt have the audience be able to hear the mics. The only sounds were chants of Cuba and King Kong... tho both with heavy accents, and hard to understand.

Took a picture with the Bryant guy who is now 15-1. He is 6'1, and I am a manlet according to sherdog, but my first and forearm were like twice the size of his. He had a wide frame, but was not thick at all. Was still surprised he weighed only 147.

I saw Kova vs Pascal 1 in Montreal, and this fight was even more exciting.

Not sure background of Ebiali, but he was from Miami. Same annoying Cubans who were up Ortiz's ass, were all about this dude as well. I feel bad now since he lost, but my friend (who also went to Montreal for the Kova fight), were rooting for Pascal because we watched him live before, but again, how annoying the Cubams were!

Was actually shocked by the lack of Haitians out to support Pascal tho.

PISS POOR performance by Elbiali. He had this fight in the bag judging by the first 3 rounds, but he screwed himself over by having NO gameplan besides going for haymakers.

He could have fought technically. Instead he gassed by the 4th round, and took too much unnecessary damage. Should have watched the Sadam Ali fight and learned a thing or two.

PISS POOR performance by Elbiali. He had this fight in the bag judging by the first 3 rounds, but he screwed himself over by having NO gameplan besides going for haymakers.

He could have fought technically. Instead he gassed by the 4th round, and took too much unnecessary damage. Should have watched the Sadam Ali fight and learned a thing or two.
don't know what fight you were watching, but i had pascal up 2-1 in rounds after 3...and coming on strong. it was surprising that elbiali kept walking into shots, but even moreso that he wasn't able to land much on pascal...elbiali made this a much easier fight than it shoulda been for pascal....maybe elbiali just isn't a quality fighter.

don't know what fight you were watching, but i had pascal up 2-1 in rounds after 3...and coming on strong. it was surprising that elbiali kept walking into shots, but even moreso that he wasn't able to land much on pascal...elbiali made this a much easier fight than it shoulda been for pascal....maybe elbiali just isn't a quality fighter.

So you had him ahead, okay....he still ate shots, gassed, and got beat. Proving my point. Now if he had game plan and better boxing, he wouldn't have gassed in the 4th round. Could have tapped into that gas tank for the power punches when the time was right later in the fight.

I saw Kova vs Pascal 1 in Montreal, and this fight was even more exciting.

Not sure background of Ebiali, but he was from Miami. Same annoying Cubans who were up Ortiz's ass, were all about this dude as well. I feel bad now since he lost, but my friend (who also went to Montreal for the Kova fight), were rooting for Pascal because we watched him live before, but again, how annoying the Cubams were!

Was actually shocked by the lack of Haitians out to support Pascal tho.
its kinda amazing how haitian fighters are so overrepresented at the top levels...pascal, stevenson, berto, alcine, stiverne, etc...especially for such a small, impoverished island.

Back