Live Chuck Liddell Q&A & Autographs for everyone !!!!

vlcsnap2010061223h13m45_large.png

Ask him to sign this one for his biggest fan!

Look how cool you are

Does chuck like to read - and if so, what genre(s)/authors?

OH, live chat...
can someone ask and tag me with the response in a post? I'll be at work.

Love how creepy is one of the last fighters who has the balls to post on sherdog.

don't wait forever man, I'm fighting UFC Ireland 11/19 that's my only focus fight wise I have a daughter to feed.
All the best. The UFC needs more Uncle Creepy. That draw against MM was yours.

Looking forward to the fight.

Love how creepy is one of the last fighters who has the balls to post on sherdog.

Balls? I hope you don't actually think fighters aren't posting on Sherdog cuz they're affraid of getting trashed by all the alpha posters...

don't wait forever man, I'm fighting UFC Ireland 11/19 that's my only focus fight wise I have a daughter to feed.
I feel like its already been forever ( probobly bot lol ) so i cant wait. Gonna have my mustache support going that night. Also is it true after that you want your next victem in the cage to be dave navaro ? Or that bs ?

All the best. The UFC needs more Uncle Creepy. That draw against MM was yours.

Looking forward to the fight.

I'll get that rematch.

I'm bringing everyone a legend and older brother to me. The shows free, just tune in for a good time if u want

Ian, I have to say... everytime I read "Uncle Creepy", I think of Fester Adams lol.

As for the questions for Chuck:
1. Chuck had a few sparringsessions with Bas Rutten in preperation for Wanderlei Silva and the stories through the grapevine are that the (with all due respect) banged up old Dutchman did more than just good. Comments on those sparringsessions and Bas as a fighter.
2. Chuck helped Randleman for his first fight against Crocop and was there when Kevin beat Mirko. Any fun stories to share of what happened later that night (after party and whatnot). With Kevin, I'd bet it was NOT boring haha.

Thanx!

Back