Movies Little Monsters vs The Wizard

Favourite Fred Savage Film in 1989

• Little Monsters

• The Wizard

Results are only viewable after voting.
you’re probably right about SM3 with gameplay, but for me it was just an eyesore to look at, still is for some reason.

I was definitely that kid that jumped from SM2 to SMWorld for SNES.

I did enjoy how SM3 added the map, I remember that being a big thing back then with Zelda, SM3 and TMNT.
I get that. Since 2 was really another game with Mario sprites put in, the world was more vibrant and unique overall

Never knew this until looking up the film after first posting in this thread, but Toby Maguire's first film role was in The Wizard:

wizard_tobey-1024x576.jpg

Loved Little Monsters growing up. Watched it sort of recently and it's got a very... "Hollywood" vibe to it... In a groomy kinda way...

Monster Squad was great.

I remember thinking Rudy was so awesome, casually forging silver bullets in shop class.

It might because of Rudy that hes the best. I cant enjoy that movie anymore because it's too childish. They call balls nards for christ sake. Still, I'm glad I saw it repeatedly when I loved it.

Might be why I can watch Little Monsters. It's a bit more for the older kids. Hell, I'd say the Wizard too cuz of the drama.

Coin toss. I'd say Little Monsters because of Howie Mandel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehuff
Back