Little Canada flags stitched onto backpacks while traveling abroad.

Was that Vince Carter dunked on this dude. Cold blooded.

FW4RQL.gif

Don't operate any heavy machinery today, please.

Whether you consider a certain freedom to be good or not is irrelevant and only serves to benefit your argument, but you somehow proved my stance correct all in the same sentiment.

Guns.

Checkmate.

Being able to buy dangerous guns at wall mart isn't freedom, it's decadence, you fat American fuck.

I asked you to name some countries that had more freedom, I wasn't involved in whatever conversation you had about other countries hating us.

Go back and look. I was just asking a question.

2017-human-freedom-index :

https://object.cato.org/sites/cato....om-index-files/2017-human-freedom-index-2.pdf

Switzerland , Hong Kong , New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Canada, Austria, Sweden, Estonia, Luxembourg and Germany

The vitriol isn't necessary.

Don't hate me for my freedom.
Isn't it amazing how aggressive and hostile these anti-gun types often are...?

It's almost as if they know they are too out of control to handle being armed and by some twisted measure of self-limitation, and protection of others, they are against weapons. A good thing, in a roundabout way.

Isn't it amazing how aggressive and hostile these anti-gun types often are...?

It's almost as if they know they are too out of control to handle being armed and by some twisted measure of self-limitation, and protection of others, they are against weapons. A good thing, in a roundabout way.

{<redford}

Back