Little Canada flags stitched onto backpacks while traveling abroad.

The funny thing about that is, the French and British would probably love nothing more than to rid themselves of these "certain cultures" you name.

Oh-Shit-Man-Get-Well-Soon.jpg

Cool.

You look like a twat wearing it. Most Canadians I’ve spoken to living overseas agree.
Most Canadians are relaxed enough not to give a damn and polite enough not to raise a stink, except the twats. Guess which group you and your acquaintances fall under?

Most Canadians are relaxed enough not to give a damn and polite enough not to raise a stink, except the twats. Guess which group you and your acquaintances fall under?

Just saying, most people are face palming after seeing your little fruity flag.

Just saying, I don't think your opinion qualify to speak for "most people".

Don’t be so mad. I’m doing you a favor. Take off the gay little flag, people are laughing at it.

Don’t be so mad. I’m doing you a favor. Take off the gay little flag, people are laughing at it.
I'm not mad. You're the one rustled by it. I'll put an extra large one just to rub it in.

Not really sure how this escalated to the point of calling our flag “gay“. Very classy on your part.

Not really sure how this escalated to the point of calling our flag “gay“. Very classy on your part.

As I said earlier, I was taking the piss originally. People got offended. That’s what’s gay, not the flag.

Pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about, or the conversation you walked into.
I asked you to name some countries that had more freedom, I wasn't involved in whatever conversation you had about other countries hating us.

Go back and look. I was just asking a question.

I'm sure the French think the French Canadians speak stupid. I wouldn't go as far as saying they dislike the French Canadians but in terms of accent, I've heard a few French people comment about the accent.

Yes they are amused at French Canadian way of speaking. But most of them actually really like French Canadians.

Back