Little Canada flags stitched onto backpacks while traveling abroad.

Okajima

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
A few points:

1. Nobody cares you’re from Canada.

2. You look like a twat.

3. Stop it.

Over the last few years I’ve been seeing it more and more. Do other nationalities do this?

I’m Canadian by the way. I find this shit embarrassing.

I find it more embarrassing you typed "backback" and didn't correct it to "backpacks" you seal clubbing igloo living maple syrup drinking fuck.

Its Canadians trying to let people know theyre not Americans and Americans trying to not let people know theyre Americans because third world foreigners hate us for our freedoms and may not be able to control their uncivilized savage nature
You should be embarrassed that you didnt know that

Its Canadians trying to let people know theyre not Americans and Americans trying to not let people know theyre Americans because third world foreigners hate us for our freedoms and may not be able to control their uncivilized savage nature

Truth (the first part atleast), I’d do the same if I was traveling abroad tbh especially with the creamsicle running America

Those people are pussies

A few points:

2. You look like a twat.

3. Stop it.

Over the last few years I’ve been seeing it more and more. Do other nationalities do this?

I am Canadian.

We do this so the enemies of America don’t target us.

If you go to France or London certain cultures hate America.

Backback...?

That's adorable!

I'm American I've been over seas plenty of times and everyone can tell I'm American. I've never felt like anyone was rude or mean to me for being American and a lot want to talk with me to see what I think about the current US politics in a friendly manner.

Last edited:
I've met many a person back in my younger traveling days who was American and who had that Canadian flag sewn on just so they would not get hassled for being American. So don't be so sure its Canadians you are seeing TS.

saw it in Eurotrip thought it was joke
nope, lived in Europe from 2009-13, saw that shit all the time, and see it all time now at Joshua Tree National Park

I am Canadian.

We do this so the enemies of America don’t target us.

If you go to France or London certain cultures hate America.
Don't Canadians and French not like each other? Or is it just the French not liking Canadians?

They can probably come in handy, though the one time I think I could have used one I didn’t have one. In 2007 I was backpacking around Asia and walked across the border from Thailand to Malaysia around midnight. I was walking down the street in this Malaysian border town and this group of about 4 guys asked me where I was from and I told them Canada. They said good, because if I was American they would have jumped and robbed me. Instead they shared some mangosteen with me.

This.

The reason people do this is to get treated better in other countries.

A few points:

2. You look like a twat.

3. Stop it.

You sound super American, bro.

I live in Canada and have Canada flag pins on my camera strap so the other Canadians know I’m Canadian.

Not really. I keep getting pins on Canada day and I always have my camera with me so, they end up there.

Everyone does this, mericans too

When I was backpacking other Canadians knew I was Canadian because I had a Kokanee backpack.

I don’t do that. When I travel abroad people can usually tell i’m Canadian by how boring I am.

Back