Listening to Melania or Trump Speak Is So Cringe

ConorChoked

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am so embarrassed listening to this woman who can barely speak english represent our country. So sad what America is becoming.

when-all-you-wanted-was-a-sugar-daddy-and-now-6333553.png

@lecter

did you just listen to her speech that was live? so embarrassing
What the fuck do you expect? She's a trophy wife...she's not running for president...I'd rather have that than a couple who are capable of becoming presidents after the other....

What the fuck do you expect? She's a trophy wife...she's not running for president...I'd rather have that than a couple who are capable of becoming presidents after the other....
why though? Because Hillary took donations from foreigners from countries we are allied with? So instead we elect someone who has all these connections to foreign adversaries? i dont get all the criticism Hillary got while Trump's connections with Russia are looked at as trivial. Double standards.

The air horn lol.

I think melania's accent is kinda sexy.

She probably needs taking care of in the bedroom because fat old Donald ain't hitting that right.

why though? Because Hillary took donations from foreigners from countries we are allied with? So instead we elect someone who has all these connections to foreign adversaries? i dont get all the criticism Hillary got while Trump's connections with Russia are looked at as trivial. Double standards.
Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?

The air horn lol.

I think melania's accent is kinda sexy.

She probably needs taking care of in the bedroom because fat old Donald ain't hitting that right.
Would pinch for the Donald if requested....

Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?
im talking about the donations to her foundation, those were one of the reasons she lost credibility and hurt her campaign, yes i know what i am talking about. I just assumed wrong for your reason of not liking her. So why dont you like her and why would you favor a de facto russian agent?

Smells like a DatLeftCross thread.

im talking about the donations to her foundation, those were one of the reasons she lost credibility and hurt her campaign, yes i know what i am talking about. I just assumed wrong for your reason of not liking her. So why dont you like her and why would you favor a de facto russian agent?
Did I say I favor them? No...I need more about this...too many soundbites and nothing relevant has been reported. I don't like jumping the gun and then later on find out no facts...If it turns out all these issues about trump and the russians are true, by all means impeach him...he got what's coming.

Back