Banned
Reaction score
Mines goes like this
1. Habibi
2. Conor cause he lost to habibi
3. Tony
4. Iaquinta
5. Dustin

I put Iaquinta over Dustin because I consider Masvidal and Kevin bigger wins than Eddie. I also feel Iaquinta is the better fighter. But is clear Habibi is at the top. Too beastly for any LW right now

This is very easy.

Khabib
Tony
AI
Conor
Lee/Poirer/MJ , unsure

2. Conor cause he lost to habibi.. Conor as number 2, you have a very biased opinion

In order of who's actually the best?

1. Khabib
2. Islam
3. Iaquinta
4. Tony
5. Lee/Dustin/Conor/Barboza/Gillepse/Pettis (these guys are all interchangeable any given night)

Last edited:
Khabib
Tony
Conor
Poirier
Al

Khabib
Ferguson
Iaquinta
Porier
Barbozo
Lee
Gaethje
Pettis
Chisea
Cody Pfister
Nate Diaz
Conor McGregor
CM Punk
Wes Sims

This is very easy.

Khabib
Tony
AI
Conor
Lee/Poirer/MJ , unsure

2. Conor cause he lost to habibi.. Conor as number 2, you have a very biased opinion

Says the guy who has MJ as maybe #5... Didnt MJ move to FW cause he got his ass kicked at LW a few fights before his move? Conor has only lost to habibi who is THE BEST and to Conor at WW who was 3 times his size but whoop that ass at his natural weight class LW

1. Khabib
2. Tony
3. Al
4. Conal
5. Dustin

Last edited:
everybdoy sleeping on poirier around here

Khabib
Tony
Dustin
Edson
Conor / Al

Khabib and Tony being #1 and 2 should be a given and not debatable in the slightest.

1. Khabib
1.A Tony
3. Conor
4. Dustin
5. Iaquinta

1. Khabib
2. Conor
3. Tony
4.Dustin
5 Iaquinta

These are top 5 super technical who are pretty much polished at every fight

If I was to throw in some entertainment I would add hon mentions like Justin, Nate Diaz,Michael Johnson, Pettis

But that would make Top 9

Surprised to see Dustin Poirier so high on some of these lists, he's beaten up some favorable matchups for him but he's also gotten KTFO by MJ during his LW run.

I don't see how the hell he'd beat somebody just outside of the top 5 like Edson, you see what Gaethje did to his legs.

1. Tony / Khabib (undecided, they need to fight)
2. Poirier
3. Conor
4. Iaquinta
5. Barboza

1. Conor
2. Dustin
3. Khabib
4. Ferguson
5. Gaethje
View attachment 489399
Delusion^

Reality: