List of shame - Which Sherdogger here believes that Jones fought clean for all of his earlier fight

People tried to make 100 reasons of why Jones looked so unimpressive in that fight. The truth is that was clean Jon Jones and I stand by my prediction that DC would have bested Jones that night if they fought.

Yep. A lot of people forget the timeline: Jones beat Cormier the first time before USADA came to the UFC. That means we can't trust any of those drug tests he 'passed'. Jones has only been tested by USADA for 3 fights: OSP, Cormier (first time he popped for estrogen blockers), and Cormier again (this time he popped for Turinabol).

So in 3 fights under USADA, Jones has only passed ONCE. And it just happened to be the one fight where he looked terrible against a non-contender.

Nah, none of you asshats can prove he juiced his entire career, gimme facts instead of speculation. Besides juiced or not, doesn't negate the fact your boy got knocked cold and cried like a bitch.

I feel sorry for you. You are really pathetic to be that blind to reality and insulting people who question your delusion.

Jones is a filthy, pathetic human being and all of his wins must be considered tainted.

I think Jones had always been clean and only recently, just when USADA came along making the testing actually challenging, he started doping.

j/k; / sarcasm; etc. (you never know on sherdog)

Yes, they make more money as champ, everyone does.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Dont go away mad.....just go away loser.

If you judge someone based on an assumption that you clearly admit could be false (i.e. "he was likely juiced...") then you're really not that smart.
Actually, smart people recognize that all judgements are based on likelihood instead of certainty.

Pretty sure OSP Jones was clean which was why he looked slow and heavy. Early career fights yes, Gusmao and Bonnar he was likely clean, after that he just began to look monstrous and was tearing through people.

Makes you think where he got it from at an early stage in his career and I wonder what they'd get testing Arthur Jones previous samples from years past with the new turinabol testing.

Jones beat famous roiders like Machida, Bonnar, Vitor, Sonnen. If anyone believes he would have stood a chance against them without using illegal supplements himself, they Are very naive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back