List of shame - Which Sherdogger here believes that Jones fought clean for all of his earlier fight

There's still a handfull of brain-dead ass-hats who are clinging to Juicehead Jokes nutsack. Most of his fans have jumped that sinking ship now though.
Nah, none of you asshats can prove he juiced his entire career, gimme facts instead of speculation. Besides juiced or not, doesn't negate the fact your boy got knocked cold and cried like a bitch.

So, Lance Armstrong didnt start taking PED's until after he won the Tour?

WOW.....mind blown.......

I didn't say anything about Lance Armstrong...
I don't care about cycling, or know anything about it.

Lmfao. Who da fuq said anyrhing about lance? Why is that pussy even part of this part of this conversation?

Different sport same mentality....a Champion is a Champion.....

I didn't say anything about Lance Armstrong...
I don't care about cycling, or know anything about it.

He fought clean for his first 2 UFC fights in Bonner and Gusmao

he wasnt clean again till OSP and thats it

He fought clean because none of the others are off PED's either. Naive gullible pricks.

Fuck off with your quasi-logic... It's a completely different sport and set of circumstances.

Fuck off with your quasi-logic... It's a completely different sport and set of circumstances.

So Lance and Jon dont get more money from being champ? Yeah, you must be correct.....lol.....

Jones and Anderson probably juiced the whole time they fought in the UFC.

So Lance and Jon dont get more money from being champ? Yeah, you must be correct.....lol.....

Yes, they make more money as champ, everyone does.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

He was likely juiced his whole career. Shertards still gonna consider him great or goat. Lols

If you judge someone based on an assumption that you clearly admit could be false (i.e. "he was likely juiced...") then you're really not that smart.

I do.

I think he started hitting the juice when he won the belt.

In all likelihood he could've started using for the same reason as Overeem - simply to gain mass and get bigger to contend with the long list of Heavyweights he was constantly accused of being a pussy for ducking.

Jones and Anderson probably juiced the whole time they fought in the UFC.

As above... I appreciate your opinion, but it's completely unfounded. Base your assessment of these fighters on what we know, not what you 'probably' think happened.

In all likelihood he could've started using for the same reason as Overeem - simply to gain mass and get bigger to contend with the long list of Heavyweights he was constantly accused of being a pussy for ducking.

That's how I see it... And he did gain an awful lot of mass in a short space of time.

I do doubt he was using when he was fighting Bonnar/Vera - there was a completely different vibe about the guy back then. Everything all seemed to change overnight. He even got the muscled jawline that you can only get via usage. He didn't have it before.

Well early on in his career i believe he was probably clean.

Once he got the belt that changed.

I think he was probably juicing when he won the belt against Shogun. In fact, I'd argue he started juicing after facing Stephan Bonnar. I'm sure he realized if he can't put away a UFC gatekeeper, that he's going to struggle in the top 10. That was also the fight that got him a lot of hype, since he beat a big name and a decent gatekeeper. I truly believe Jones started PEDs after that fight, because his performances skyrocketed from there.

I personally think the only clean Jones was Jones in the OSP fight.

2 brothers on the NFL,one of then also got caught juicing.
nah he had the means and the way to get VERY WELL juiced from the start.

I personally think the only clean Jones was Jones in the OSP fight.

I'll second that!! I think DC was right on the money when he said Jones was clean in the OSP fight. Jones didn't like how he felt, and realized he had no chance if he faced DC like that. So he went right back to the juice.

However, he was already caught using estrogen blockers, so he probably was nervous to use them again. He knew USADA would be looking for those same drugs with a microscope. But that meant he couldn't use his regular steroid cycle, since the estrogen blockers are required to mitigate side effects. Thus, he probably got the idea from someone to use Turinabol, which has fewer side effects and doesn't require estrogen blockers. Boom.

I'll second that!! I think DC was right on the money when he said Jones was clean in the OSP fight. Jones didn't like how he felt, and realized he had no chance if he faced DC like that. So he went right back to the juice.

However, he was already caught using estrogen blockers, so he probably was nervous to use them again. He knew USADA would be looking for those same drugs with a microscope. But that meant he couldn't use his regular steroid cycle, since the estrogen blockers are required to mitigate side effects. Thus, he probably got the idea from someone to use Turinabol, which has fewer side effects and doesn't require estrogen blockers. Boom.
People tried to make 100 reasons of why Jones looked so unimpressive in that fight. The truth is that was clean Jon Jones and I stand by my prediction that DC would have bested Jones that night if they fought.

Back