List of Rickson Gracie Black Belts

I was
Megaton got his BB from Royler didn't he?
I was reading on the Monteiro brothers who operated a school in Manaus in the same region Xande and Saulo started and like them they went and became students of Gracie Humaita. In their case and I think in others, they view Rolker, Rickson and Royler as their teacher.

I was

I was reading on the Monteiro brothers who operated a school in Manaus in the same region Xande and Saulo started and like them they went and became students of Gracie Humaita. In their case and I think in others, they view Rolker, Rickson and Royler as their teacher.

Yup. Technically megaton got his black belt from Rickson. We were under Rickson association back in the day. Rickson would come to megaton school here and there when he lived in California.

When Rickson son passed away, Rickson returned back to Brazil and we didn't see him at all. Royler inform megaton that he would be taking Rickson place and that megaton could be under him.

Megaton and royler are best friends since child hood.

Cristiano Marcelo, Chuteboxe's BJJ master and MMA fighter
Fabrício Morango
Jorge Pereira
Marcelo Behring
Fábio Santos
Nino Schembri went for a time to blue/purple belt under Rickson and Jorge Pereira(Rickson BB), but after a disagreement, ended up migrating to Gracie Barra (Carlinhos Gracie, Renzo, Ryan Gracie, Ricardo "Cachorrão" Almeida, Flávio "Cachorrinho" Almeida, Roberto "Gordo" Corrêa, Márcio Pé de Pano, etc)
Léo Dalla is Jorge Pereira's BB, but also trained under Rickson
Rickson was a major teacher for Royler too
And also Fernando "Margarida" trained with Fabio Santos (Rickson's black belt) from blue to brown belt, and was directly under instructions from Rickson himself for a time. Even though Fernando oficially got his Black Belt from Roberto Godoi, Godoi was master Waldomiro Perez BB (and Waldomiro is Rickson Gracie BB).

I wish that we knew more about George Gracie’s lineage.

Back