List of fighters opinion on WMMA

I don't give a shit what other fighters think of WMMA.

It's here to stay.

What's sad is WMMA usually come to fight harder than the male 125ers.

That's why flyweight should be cut or sent to Invicta as a novelty division where they belong.

Everyone has different tastes. Whatever. I enjoy all forms of watching mma. That includes international promotions, heavyweights, wmma, non-UFC promotions, whatever. I expect some fights will be very entertaining, a few insanely good 'talk about it for days, months & maybe even years' type fights and many fairly routine. In the fairly routine category there's still a lot of interesting things to think about and watch. Like what are the implications for this fighter's career, why are the two styles or fighter's personalities not generating fireworks, stuff like that.

People who are always talking about how bored they are, I find them generally boring to listen to or be around. To me they are the type of people who think every soccer match, baseball game, football game etc. should be high scoring. That's absurd. Most who have played competitive sports can find tremendous drama in a close low-scoring game, with good defense. Or wonder at a shitshow of a game where everyone is making mistakes like 'what the hell is going on?'

All forms of sports and entertainment, including mma - the more you get into it and follow it with an analytical mind and good sense of humor, the more it becomes fascinating and entertaining. Just like in for example in movies. You can watch only five-star rated 'critically acclaimed' films. But you'd be missing out on genres that can be really fun like Hong Kong action movies. Or less popular or even uneven movies like and think about what made it not work. Maybe pick up a performance or two in an overall not so great movie. Try and figure out what made it not work for you. It's all a part of life's rich pageant.

Last edited:
Wow, another bash WMMA thread. get over it, you crybabies it is here to stay and I enjoy watching them compete. If you don't, that's fine with me just quit bitching about it.
Come on, how could you not just love these women?
10216243.jpg

Last edited:
Since when people who are paid to beat up other people who did nothing to them are considered role models...?

Tbh I think every weightclass under HW is some kind of special olympics anyway. Best fighter is ofc always HW champion, other weight classes are just for luls and to make more money.
Add all kinds of cheating like weight cutting (sanctioned cheating) and it's full circus.
lol, i think you're kidding but its still funny that the current hw champ has only lost to a lhw

Lol now everyones on board with wmma,here's sherdog, what ever the thread is about go opposite, what a bunch of cunts

My take on WMMA is this.

There are about 15 girls across the 4 divisions who are skilled fighters who deserve respect from MMA fans.

Every other girls is complete garbage and is an eyesore to watch.

Anonymous Forum Poster's Opinion on WMMA......

Rachel Ostovich got some big ass tittays.

when I watch the ufc, I watch to see the best fighters on the planet.
Let's start by cutting all non-Heavyweights.

I want to see the best fighters, not some bullshit charity for manlets.

lol, i think you're kidding but its still funny that the current hw champ has only lost to a lhw
a little bit, but HW champion is best fighter, end of story, all other weight classes, are nice and dandy, but HW is king and that's it, back in the days (ancient Rome, Greece) there was no weight classes, they were doing sometimes freak fights for gladiators and that's it, there was no weight classes during wars so being bigger and stronger was most important aspect.
there's too many bs around weight cutting in mma to even take seriously everything under HW, maybe LHW (more leaner large fighters) but that's it.

Whether it’s GSP, Fedor, or a random Sherbro like me:

yeah-well-thats-just-like-you-know-your-opinion-man-28805006.png

They’re entitled to theirs, and I’m entitled to mine. WMMA needs time to develop, both in terms of growing a deeper talent pool, and in terms of gaining acceptance while overcoming the double standard that many female athletes face in other sports. I enjoy watching it, and my enjoyment is not affected by anyone else’s opinion.
To be fair WMMA has been around since 3 years after UFC 1 so it being new and needing time to develop is a bit of a fallacy and there really isn't a double standered either.

I know this will make me sound like a sexist douche which I'm really not but if you take off your white knight male feminist sjw classes and look at it from a logical and fact based perspective the reason women have there own seperate league's in all professional sports is because that's the only way they can compete and look good at the highest levels of athletic competition.

If we wen't with 100% equality and didn't segregate based on gender females would have no chance at the highest level of any sporting competition because as much as we are trying to train the future generations we are equal in everyway that is not reality. Men and Women are not equal in everyway and are both genetically built and programmed to perform different but equally important roles in society just like they are in every other species in the history of the world.

I'm really not sure why embracing and excepting this fact is basically considered the worst thing you can do now a days and why we are trying so hard to try and brainwash ourselves into ignoring and discrediting this fact.

My take on WMMA is this.

There are about 15 girls across the 4 divisions who are skilled fighters who deserve respect from MMA fans.

Every other girls is complete garbage and is an eyesore to watch.
yeah-well-thats-just-like-you-know-your-opinion-man-28805006.png

The problem is that sherdog has high standards for WMMA but i barely see you guys complaining about this fucking ridiculously depleted roster that UFC has, with like 600 fighters where 200 of them suck.

You can find terrible fighters at any weight class, from W115 to 265, but the only ones constantly being targets of fighter bashing are females. I mean, should Amanda Cooper and Ashley Yoder be in UFC?
No, definitely not. But neither should Darrel Horcher, Mizuto Hirota, Salim Touahri, Rolando Dy, Josh Burkman and a bunch of cans with terrible records.

In my opinion it should be only the elite in UFC, bring back the Zuffa era where every scrub would be cut and we would be left wondering if it was fair, if really was necessary etc. That said, the problem behind watered down UFC cards isn't WMMA, usually out of 11-13 fights there are 1-3 WMMA fights, the problem is that now mediocrity in UFC is accepted.
Thats one of the problems though. We already got a lot of very bad male fighters occupying the cards so it sucks to have wmma forced on us also

The only ones who disagree are the kind of people who grew up fatherless or in a household where the mother wore the pants and the father was a pussy. They have mental issues.

Back