List of current UFC champions on their PPV power (Nunez is #1)

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Trius Johnson P4P #1 averaging 140k lol.

Last edited:
Mystics the money fight regardless of weight or anything else up here. So fook everyone else.

-kenflo

Damn, she deserves a Reebok sponsorship.

I'm not saying Amanda was given a gift in the form of a jacked white boy, but...

She got those numbers strictly because it was from UFC 200. Nobody cares about women's mma THAT much

I'm not a huge Conor fan, but you can't deny the mother fucker can sell a ppv.

Those numbers are more skewed than Hillary Clinton's primary numbers...

half the people i watched UFC 200 with walked out after the Lesnar fight

nobody cared about the womens title fight

Brock was the main draw for 200 and Miesha was the bigger draw in that fight.

It's an obviously worthless measuring method. Amanda Nunes vs nondescript contender headlining a card with no mentionable co-main(s) will struggle to crack 300k. Maybe not even 200k.

its like when a newbie poker player wins for a week then posts the graph as if its got a decade of wins behind it saying hes a pro when the sample size isnt big enough to prove if its luck or that the player has genuine skill to beat the game including rake and other costs of course

Poor Mighty Mouse....he just can't win

Number one will be relegated to Fight Pass for her first defense.

Hahaa. An awesome little statistically misleading factoid.

Happy Amanda won though. She's been fighting hard for a long time

Trius Johnson P4P #1 averaging 140k lol.

Where did this Trius nonsense come from? Please don't tell me he's going around calling himself this now.
But yea...way too many factors to give these numbers any kind of weight. I loke Conor, he's unquestionably a draw, but they also tend to stack cards that he's on. I don't feel like MM is ever really headlining any amazing cards.

Back