Lion being ridden by tourists!

Make it a green tiger and I'm in.

"subhuman tourist"

Alright mate, calm down.

Am I the only one here who likes watching animals attacking people in these videos?
"That's what you get, you dumb fuck!"

People either don’t understand that animals are not there for our enjoyment, or they don’t care. Fuck these idiots who will do that shit to get some likes on social media. Hope the lion snaps out of it and goes on a damn rampage.

I'm unsure if the lion in OP is suffers from malnutrition, lions are kinda lean to start with. In general though humans are real shitty to animals, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is. It's sad the way humans treat animals.

Sickening, what more can I say? Be a human and don´t pay for this kind of shit.

Inb4 "but you guys eat meat, right, so you can't complain" crew chimes in

Yeah some humans are evil.

trumps-son-tiger-kill.png

Inb4 "but you guys eat meat, right, so you can't complain" crew chimes in
I not only eat meat, but I raise, slaughter and butcher the animals myself. I find behavior like that reprehensible, I suspect most people do.

Yeah some humans are evil.

trumps-son-tiger-kill.png

Anyone not getting sad from the loss of such a majestic animal, lack any form of empathy and heart.

And they just pose with their smiles, just sickening.

Anyone else looked at the sad looking Lion and the mental image popped up of Aslan being abused by the White-Witch and her minions at the Stone Table?

Anyone not getting sad from the loss of such a majestic animal, lack any form of empathy and heart.

And they just pose with their smiles, just sickening.
Those 2 are the quintessential entitled grade-A douchebags.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back