Lindsay Lohan rumored to be converting to Islam

Reads like an onion article. Lindsay is one of those people where you could literally say she did anything and I'd believe it at this point, she's that fucking nuts and strung out. I'm actually surprised she's still alive and she's only 30. If we're talking her getting to 40 I think I'd take the under.

no great loss then.hope she enjoys getting her arse reamed out.

People have beliefs about a lot of shit. That has no bearing on uncovering facts.

Sure, but what's the news story here?

Is the story that a significant group of people believe Lohan has done/is in the process of doing something? Or is the story that she has actually done it?

At this stage, it's the former and more or less being reported as such. It may seem weird, but from a pop culture perspective it IS a story.

Think about it like this: If tomorrow a rumor was going around that Tom Cruise had mudered Phillip Seymour Hoffman, and this rumor gained enough strength that a lot of awareness was created within popular culture, then that event--that buzz, that awareness--becomes a story unto itself regardless of the truth of the rumor.

I saw a picture of him awhile back and he was fat as shit with skinny little arms.

Jesus Christ, apparently this was him a few years ago! That is just . . . subpar!

Though credit where it's deserved, it looks like he's lost a lot of the weight since then.

enhanced-buzz-17866-1327345143-23.jpg

Jesus Christ, apparently this was him a few years ago! That is just . . . subpar!

Though credit where it's deserved, it looks like he's lost a lot of the weight since then.

enhanced-buzz-17866-1327345143-23.jpg

Terrible running form...terrible. The pics I'm talking about were even less flattering than the one you posted.

He did smash out brittnew spears at her peak too while we're giving credit where it's due...

Watch her end up being a wife to some middle eastern prince or something. I bet that's what she's aiming for anyways; for money obviously. She's running out of ideas.

Emir-of-Qatar-Sheikh-Hamad-bin-Khalifa-Al-Thani.jpg

they can have Justin Bieber and all the other lame ass celebrities too. move to the Middle East, pray all day and stay off my screen please.

Yeah right. She's as much of a muslim as Tila Tequila is a nazi. Attention whores will do anything to delay their inevitable fade into obscurity.

I'm guessing she was in the Middle East recently and was in a situation where a Hijab (like in the presense of royalty or at a Mosque/Holy site) was necessary causing the rumors.

This will be the end of Islam.

Thanks Lindsay!

Just because the only pics itt are of Kevin Federline!!
Lohan around 2 weeks ago in Turkey.
IMG_2744.JPG
Oh noes, 100% Muslim, hopefully not in Isis.
IMG_2732.JPG

3 days ago in Italy.
Hm. Terrible Muslim. Off with her head, Allahu Akbar.

Since you asked...
I was a random boy growing up and I saw Parent Trap and I remember thinking to myself, holy shit these twins are hotter than the Olsen twins who were a big deal at the time. Then a few years later she did that Tyra Banks movie which I didn't watch, but I noticed, then as I was coming of age and she did Freaky Friday to moderate success. At that point, I was all like "that's my girl". By the time Mean Girls came out, I had friends making me Lohan t-shirts and messaging me whenever she got in the news, which started to happen all the time.
Then I became a fuck up in life, and she did too. I did stupid shit and it seemed like she was doing just as bad if not worse on most days. Lucky for me, my fuck ups aren't covered by media
<6>
Then I struggled so hard with substance abuse, but she did too!
Then it just became a part of who people associated me with, and I chose to embrace it.
I love MMA, LeBron James and other weird celebs like Kristen Stewart, Avril Lavigne and other girls who flipped middle fingers to the usual Hollywood scene, but Lindsay stuck for whatever reason.
I still have cool Lohan t-shirts ten years later, so I go with it.
I don't even think it's creepy, having a Lohan themed account seems like par for the course, I don't know her, don't ever claim to, but she represents my mentality of "yeah, whatever, bring it" perfectly.
I'm probably overdoing it on sherdog, but I don't mind
Edit: by celebrity gossip, I just mean that I'm into the scene where celebrities have their boobs pop out randomly, and Lohan is the GOAT at that
<{hfved}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back