Lindsay Lohan rumored to be converting to Islam

I'm just a random fan that keeps getting called out in real life for it, which is whatever, I'm not a weird creep or anything. I'm into celebrity gossip as my other hobby and Lindsay has so many detractors and so many problems that people just approach me to discuss it. Not seriously, but when a Lohan story goes big, I deserve to hear all about it and I do. I made a themed account on sherdog, so I deserve all this, I try to welcome it.
It became weird weird without me meaning for it to become weird is my best answer.

Hmm. All right.

I admit that I don't really understand a dude being into celebrity gossip, especially to the point it being a full-blown hobby. But I'm into shit that other people consider weird so that's fair enough.

Why Lohan though? Why not someone who's a little better put together?

True or not, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. Islam is a magnet for crazy.
The girl is nutty as squirrel crap, so why the hell not?

Hmm. All right.

I admit that I don't really understand a dude being into celebrity gossip, especially to the point it being a full-blown hobby. But I'm into shit that other people consider weird so that's fair enough.

Why Lohan though? Why not someone who's a little better put together?
Since you asked...
I was a random boy growing up and I saw Parent Trap and I remember thinking to myself, holy shit these twins are hotter than the Olsen twins who were a big deal at the time. Then a few years later she did that Tyra Banks movie which I didn't watch, but I noticed, then as I was coming of age and she did Freaky Friday to moderate success. At that point, I was all like "that's my girl". By the time Mean Girls came out, I had friends making me Lohan t-shirts and messaging me whenever she got in the news, which started to happen all the time.
Then I became a fuck up in life, and she did too. I did stupid shit and it seemed like she was doing just as bad if not worse on most days. Lucky for me, my fuck ups aren't covered by media
<6>
Then I struggled so hard with substance abuse, but she did too!
Then it just became a part of who people associated me with, and I chose to embrace it.
I love MMA, LeBron James and other weird celebs like Kristen Stewart, Avril Lavigne and other girls who flipped middle fingers to the usual Hollywood scene, but Lindsay stuck for whatever reason.
I still have cool Lohan t-shirts ten years later, so I go with it.
I don't even think it's creepy, having a Lohan themed account seems like par for the course, I don't know her, don't ever claim to, but she represents my mentality of "yeah, whatever, bring it" perfectly.
I'm probably overdoing it on sherdog, but I don't mind
Edit: by celebrity gossip, I just mean that I'm into the scene where celebrities have their boobs pop out randomly, and Lohan is the GOAT at that

Since you asked...
I was a random boy growing up and I saw Parent Trap and I remember thinking to myself, holy shit these twins are hotter than the Olsen twins who were a big deal at the time. Then a few years later she did that Tyra Banks movie which I didn't watch, but I noticed, then as I was coming of age and she did Freaky Friday to moderate success. At that point, I was all like "that's my girl". By the time Mean Girls came out, I had friends making me Lohan t-shirts and messaging me whenever she got in the news, which started to happen all the time.
Then I became a fuck up in life, and she did too. I did stupid shit and it seemed like she was doing just as bad if not worse on most days. Lucky for me, my fuck ups aren't covered by media
<6>
Then I struggled so hard with substance abuse, but she did too!
Then it just became a part of who people associated me with, and I chose to embrace it.
I love MMA, LeBron James and other weird celebs like Kristen Stewart, Avril Lavigne and other girls who flipped middle fingers to the usual Hollywood scene, but Lindsay stuck for whatever reason.
I still have cool Lohan t-shirts ten years later, so I go with it.
I don't even think it's creepy, having a Lohan themed account seems like par for the course, I don't know her, don't ever claim to, but she represents my mentality of "yeah, whatever, bring it" perfectly.
I'm probably overdoing it on sherdog, but I don't mind
Edit: by celebrity gossip, I just mean that I'm into the scene where celebrities have their boobs pop out randomly, and Lohan is the GOAT at that

Indeed. Well all right, more power to you then. I suppose that makes sense.

The only celebrity who I've made any attempts to all to follow in terms of knowing what's going on in their life is Jean-Claude Van Damme. I've been a fan since I was a kid and think he's an interesting dude so I make some attempts to keep up with him, though I'm pretty shitty at it.

Only the most insecure, lonely disenfranchised losers convert to Islam.

I mean you'd have to be fucking insane to do that. Hey look at all the senseless murder and bloodbaths happeneing on a daily basis!!!! I think I want to join in on that!!!

Indeed. Well all right, more power to you then. I suppose that makes sense.

The only celebrity who I've made any attempts to all to follow in terms of knowing what's going on in their life is Jean-Claude Van Damme. I've been a fan since I was a kid and think he's an interesting dude so I make some attempts to keep up with him, though I'm pretty shitty at it.
You're hitting me right in the feels... JCVD is my hero, I've posted about this here.
My life highlight is my mom and her BFF meeting him in Vegas and telling him that her son (and her BFF's son) is my hero.
I know it doesn't matter that he doesn't really know who I am, but I've gloated for years about JCVD being told that I love his work!!
Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Lionheart, JCVD, all those movies rocked my life

You're hitting me right in the feels... JCVD is my hero, I've posted about this here.
My life highlight is my mom and her BFF meeting him in Vegas and telling him that her son (and her BFF's son) is my hero.
I know it doesn't matter that he doesn't really know who I am, but I've gloated for years about JCVD being told that I love his work!!
Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Lionheart, JCVD, all those movies rocked my life

Awesome! I first saw Bloodsport and Kickboxer back in the day when I was around 8 or 9. I instantly became a HUGE fan. He started to lose me in the mid-90s as he began shifting away from martial arts films, but I'll always be rooting for the guy.

BTW, if you're interested in a forum specifically about all things JCVD then one exists:

http://vandammefan.net

What's gonna happen when she decides to revert back to her drunken sloppy self? What a mess.

Only the most insecure, lonely disenfranchised losers convert to Islam.

I mean you'd have to be fucking insane to do that. Hey look at all the senseless murder and bloodbaths happeneing on a daily basis!!!! I think I want to join in on that!!!
See, this is why I'm glad I'm not famous. When Lindsay is in Turkey and says something compassionate, we see stories that she's full on Muslim. I can say whatever and the worst that will happen is I'll wake up hungover to some alerts making fun of me on sherdog.
The "Lindsay Lohan is Muslim!!!" story is clickbait MSM news, the lowest common denominator actually.
It's too bad they got the reaction they wanted from you, tbh

See, this is why I'm glad I'm not famous. When Lindsay is in Turkey and says something compassionate, we see stories that she's full on Muslim. I can say whatever and the worst that will happen is I'll wake up hungover to some alerts making fun of me on sherdog.
The "Lindsay Lohan is Muslim!!!" story is clickbait MSM news, the lowest common denominator actually.
It's too bad they got the reaction they wanted from you, tbh

I didn't click on anything lol. But you are giving me the exact reaction that I wanted so thank you.

Awesome! I first saw Bloodsport and Kickboxer back in the day when I was around 8 or 9. I instantly became a HUGE fan. He started to lose me in the mid-90s as he began shifting away from martial arts films, but I'll always be rooting for the guy.

BTW, if you're interested in a forum specifically about all things JCVD then one exists:

http://vandammefan.net
Damn, I have to sign up first to see it. Doesn't matter I'm totally in, just can't right now, but I'll be there by tomorrow, thank you!

Damn, I have to sign up first to see it. Doesn't matter I'm totally in, just can't right now, but I'll be there by tomorrow, thank you!

The forum has been around for fucking EVER. I've probably been a member for six or seven years, but I only drop in occasionally.

It's a good place for JCVD news.

I didn't click on anything lol. But you are giving me the exact reaction that I wanted so thank you.
I guess, you are welcome?!
How did you think I'd respond itt?

I guess, you are welcome?!
How did you think I'd respond itt?

I didn't think YOU would respond in any particular way, just figured with an Islam thread there would be people jumping ina crying holier than thou and taking trash to people who had an opinion.

The forum has been around for fucking EVER. I've probably been a member for six or seven years, but I only drop in occasionally.

It's a good place for JCVD news.
#nohomo, but his iconic movies influenced my life so much. Probably more so than my #nohomo tag implies
<6>

No other way to look at this except as a major loss for Hinduism.

lol why does anyone care about this
Drug addicted girl who could never act and was only in mediocre at best movies is potentially becoming a muslim.

Will never understand why people take such interest in celebrities life, you will never know them. Pay attention to people in your actual life.
Or on Sherdog. At least sherdogians reply to you.

I bet she was just confused about MLK and threw up the wrong salute

lol why does anyone care about this
Drug addicted girl who could never act and was only in mediocre at best movies is potentially becoming a muslim.

Will never understand why people take such interest in celebrities life, you will never know them. Pay attention to people in your actual life.
Or on Sherdog. At least sherdogians reply to you.
<mma3>
She was in Mean Girls, show some respect!

Back