Lincoln Memorial vandalized *updated lincoln statue vandalized

They would argue the statue must go because it offends them.
If something offends a PC liberal then it must be purged!
Why would liberals deface Lincoln?

He freed the slaves. I never heard a liberal hate on lincoln.

Just like Trump said in the latest press-conference: today it's Robert E. Lee, but who's next? Washington and Jefferson? They were slave owners. Do we take down their, and others', statues too? Do we erase history because we're a bunch of manginas?

Just like Trump said in the latest press-conference: today it's Robert E. Lee, but who's next? Washington and Jefferson? They were slave owners. Do we take down their, and others', statues too? Do we erase history because we're a bunch of manginas?

There have already been efforts to remove Jefferson monuments. Teddy Roosevelt too.

White people should be eliminated I think. That'll solve all the problems in urban America.

<GOT1>

Vandalizing monuments is so petty.

Even when it comes to the intentionally vulgar/trollish installation of statues of Lenin etc in liberal towns. I would like to travel time and put a bullet in the guy's head but I'm not going to vandalize an ornate statue depicting a historical event.

It accomplishes absolutely nothing other than making you feel like a baby who needs a diaper change.

Lol, there is a guy on my office floor with a 3ft x 3ft sketch of Lenin on his cubicle. Unfortunately, I haven't actually run into him yet. I'd love to ask him about it.

I think I posted this maybe once before but.....

End Thread /

Seems apropos
Don't like it? Find another thread. Boy that was hard.

This is a part of current events that are sweeping the nation.

Why would liberals deface Lincoln?

He freed the slaves. I never heard a liberal hate on lincoln.
Nice skinbyrd in your av. And that leads me to believe you're not American, because Americans rarely know shit about punk rock, and think all skinheads are Nazis. Therefore, as an American with a passion for history, let me tell you that Lincoln was the furthest thing from egalitarian, and made numerous documentations of his opinion that the black race was never and could never be his equal in intellect or morality. His emancipation moves were strictly political. He was not some Liberal self-flagellating hippie. He was a greco-style wrestler with sharp elbows and a sharp tongue.

Lol, there is a guy on my office floor with a 3ft x 3ft sketch of Lenin on his cubicle. Unfortunately, I haven't actually run into him yet. I'd love to ask him about it.
A large Lenin statue sits in Seattle.

Lincoln was a racist fuck who refused to pass pro-LGBT legislation, such as marriage equality.

Bullshit

1EsZ_XAX.jpeg

A large Lenin statue sits in Seattle.

Im in the DC area and its liberal but not nearly westcoast liberal. My workplace is pretty politically neutral except for the fact that its all government contracts so there tends to be more funding under Democrats. Thankfully Im doing DoD work now and the funding actually increased under Trump. And this is DoD Environmental Reasearch!!

Nice skinbyrd in your av. And that leads me to believe you're not American, because Americans rarely know shit about punk rock, and think all skinheads are Nazis.
You must not be very old or you must be trapped in mainstream media because skinheads was pretty big in the u.s. in the 80's and early 90's.

Ian stuart (bonehead) came to america to speak and colaborate with muscians.

There use to be allot of a-political and sharp skins back then too.

You dont know anything.

as an American with a passion for history, let me tell you that Lincoln was the furthest thing from egalitarian, and made numerous documentations of his opinion that the black race was never and could never be his equal in intellect or morality. His emancipation moves were strictly political. He was not some Liberal self-flagellating hippie. He was a greco-style wrestler with sharp elbows and a sharp tongue.

I still never heard any liberals defame him.

Which was my point.

You must not be very old or you must be trapped in mainstream media because skinheads was pretty big in the u.s. in the 80's and early 90's.

Ian stuart (bonehead) came to america to speak and colaborate with muscians.

There use to be allot of a-political and sharp skins back then too.

You dont know anything.

I still never heard any liberals defame him.

Which was my point.
It's not the 80's or early 90's, homeboy. I prolly know more than you.

It's not the 80's or early 90's, homeboy. I know more than you.
Lol who cares about keeping up with trends.

What am i supposed to do listen to taylor swift because its 2017?
<{nope}>

Getting pretty over emotional there "homeboy".

My point as well. Liberals will not fess up.
Who cares if they do. Its better that they dont. People need to get out of the past and deal with whats going on now.

Taking down confederate statues is enough.

They need to focus on geting a candidate for 2020.

Back