Linares crolla part deux, march 25

Hot.
Linares gets another win.

I thought Linares could've stopped him last time, had Crolla not been allowed to ref his own fight. Jorge put a-hurtin' on him to the body & 'cos he had faster hands & better footwork, it meant JL stopped Crolla getting set to do his own work downstairs.

But a good fight, one I enjoyed watching & shall enjoy again.

It wasn't that close the first time, but I'll gladly watch it again. Great style clash!

Fight will be shown at 3 PST/ 6 EST Showtime.

Looking forward to it, but think my man Crolla is gonna be losing again. I think Linares will look even better this weekend.

Crolla had nothing For Linares. I was there live, there was barely a single shot that crolla landed that Linares looked like he felt. Linares could well stop Crolla this time. Saying that, Crolla has as much heart as anyone in boxing, you never know....

It's all on Linares' conditionning. If he shows up well prepared and doesn't fade late, he wins this again.

Crolla may get a stoppage by cuts, but it's unlikely to happen.

I'm backing Linares pretty heavily at -175 and -182 with some stabs at his KO prop and a late rounds 10-12 stoppage. I thought he was a level above Crolla in the first bout and this one Saturday will be even more dominant of a victory.

Crolla- 134.8
Linares- 134.4

I got a tenner on Million Dolla, y'all can suck it.

I LOVE the Showtime is showing this live. So noice!

Back