Lina Lansberg vs. Aspen Ladd added to UFC Fight Night Gdansk

I don't know, Aspen seems to give off that Rory MacDonald vibe, not sure how safe I'd feel if I met her and her huskies out in the forest

She can look like a tough customer sometimes but other times she looks pretty approachable.

1234644_728132513880138_1493586582_n.jpg

Here's another with her dogs while she is smiling. Off Instagram. Shame it is so small.

I saw a pic of her training with Sarah Kaufman recently. I'll see if I can find that one. Can't find it. I might have been thinking of her training pic with Roxy. (I wonder if this will work. Not yet.)

DJSW3vWUMAE-XOV.jpg:large

One last pic. Fighting. Ladd putting a beat down on TUF 26 contestant Sijara Eubanks.They had been set to fight at flyweight but both agreed they would prefer to fight at bantamweight as both felt flyweight was causing them problems.

Eubanks* fights tonight on TUF. It is probably going to be a good one. At 2-2 Eubanks isn't seeded very highly on TUF but she is very capable. I wouldn't be surprised if she upsets her opponent tonight much like Nicco Montano did last week.

(Nicco was also seeded lowly for being 3-2. Not paying attention to who they fought and lost to and how played a role in how some people maybe overlooking them.

*Eubanks felt she lost her fight to Katlyn Chookagian due to a poor weight cut to 125lbs.)

Last edited:
This could turn out to be a good fight. Really interesting match-up. #JUSTBLEED

I'm expecting Lansberg vs. Ladd to be a very entertaining fight.

Aspen Ladd doing some training with Amanda Bobby Cooper at the UFC Performance institute. Ladd and ABC fought each other at Invicta FC 14, with Ladd winning in the 2nd round via an armbar submission.
~
Great rolls yesterday with @ABCnation115 here at the @UFCPI - stoked to train with world class fighters #MMAGOLD

Granted bantamweight has a limit of 135 lbs but what
I was referring to is where Aspen Ladd will probably be
153 lbs on fight day while Lina Lansberg will probably
be 160-165 lbs on fight day.

I don't think Lansberg is packing on 30 pounds in 1 day. I can't say for sure though.

Is this fight happening? Its not listed on the UFC.com card.

Lina Lansberg is not UFC level, but then again, most WMMA fighters aren't.

Back