Lina Lansberg claims UFC Sweden NEEDS a WMMA fight.

Co-Co Zola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I legit unfollowed the Woman after this post. LMAO.

#NotSatisfied
#MuchLeftToDo

<{Heymansnicker}>

Text in spoilers for those who the image will not load.
Sweden is considered to be the world's most equal country. Some of our laws, our social codes and our expectations of the different sexes and genders are still just a dream in other parts of the world as well as in many other western countries. This does not mean that I'm satisfied. There is much left to do. However, it does mean that Sweden needs, expects and wants a female fight at UFC Stockholm. I would love that fight! If not me, let the Swedish audience watch a fight with some of the other amazingly talented women in the UFC.

Sweden is considered to be the world's most equal country. Some of our laws, our social codes and our expectations of the different sexes and genders are still just a dream in other parts of the world as well as in many other western countries. This does not mean that I'm satisfied. There is much left to do. However, it does mean that Sweden needs, expects and wants a female fight at UFC Stockholm. I would love that fight! If not me, let the Swedish audience watch a fight with some of the other amazingly talented women in the UFC.
and even with their equity philosophy every man in sweden just laughed their asses off.

America then...

Cree-Indians-Saskatchewan.jpg

America now...

c34a51b791e210f00198fa8c93b7aa28.jpg

Current roster of UFC women would prefer to no be "enriched"

I'd feel compelled to defend her had there been a single legit female MMA star in the world currently.

Ronda Rousey losing was the worst thing to happen to WMMA. She was the only star and her star has now faded.

Rousey lost to Holm who lost momentum to Tate who lost after beating Holm and Nuñes isn't a draw. If Germaine de Randamie got the publicity she deserved, maybe her and Cyborg could change things.

WMMALel.

Lol, swedes should worries about the hordes of muslims invading them instead of worrying about a ufc card

fucking hell, you really need to stop watching fox news and reading the daily mail.

Who? also lol at Sweden.

If men and women are equal then it would make no difference how many of each are on the card.

Sweden is neat.
I was not too long ago in Stockholm.
The average native dwarfs the average USA person

fucking hell, you really need to stop watching fox news and reading the daily mail.
i never watch fox news, and burying your head in the sand wont fix the african problem we have

This chick stepped up to fight cyborg and didn't get crushed in 45 seconds. I don't think asking the UFC for another fight is over the top.

3 Swedish female cops vs 1 refugee with a rock II

Should headline the prelims. Winner gets to donate their money to a good cause like intergrating returning jihadists back into society.

I'm just gunna say it, she's too pretty for fighting...

... as I ride off on my white horse and shining armor

No card is in need of a Woman's MMA fight. There literally is only a few a year that are even interesting. Woman's MMA reminds me of Bellator, a lot of swinging and not much else.

Back