Lima vs Larkin WW Title Fight Added to Bellator PPV

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Now thats a fight I can get behind.

Bitter sweet. Like both fighters a lot. Both are probably my two favorite ww.

Could see Larkin winning this. Lima isn't built for 5 round scraps. He isn't a busy fighter either "in the cage"

So that makes 1 legit matchup. I wonder if douglas lima is going to endup looking like his brother by the end of this fight

Chael vs Wand
Fedor vs Mitrione
Davis vs Bader II?
Larkin vs Lima
Primus vs Chandler
Gallagher vs Pico

Now thats a fucking PPV Bellator!

Larkin taking so long to sign probably helped him, once Rory/Daley/MVP were booked they had nobody for Lima to fight.

Had Larkin signed a month or two ago he probably would have gotten a fight with maybe Rory or Daley or MVP, Chidi. All good fights but not a title fight.

Also this was something UFC couldnt match, he wasnt in the running for a title shot in UFC, wouldnt be for a few more fights. Can step right into it in Bellator.

Shit, now I'm actually gonna have to order this Bellator PPV.

Larkin taking so long to sign probably helped him, once Rory/Daley/MVP were booked they had nobody for Lima to fight.

Had Larkin signed a month or two ago he probably would have gotten a fight with maybe Rory or Daley or MVP, Chidi. All good fights but not a title fight.

Also this was something UFC couldnt match, he wasnt in the running for a title shot in UFC, wouldnt be for a few more fights. Can step right into it in Bellator.

Agreed, also thanks for posting all the great news today regarding this PPV....Also I would love to see Larkin - Chidi they both love to impose with there great kickboxing it would be such a technical beautiful fight.

Man, this is a great booking. I have my doubts about Lima actually making it to the fight though.

Really good fight. I think Lima takes it.

Great fight, picking Larkin here!

If they add Bader vs Davis that should be the PPV....

and even Royce vs Hughes

Awesome fight. Don't ruin the ppv with Bader/Davis or anymore over the hill fighters.

Called this! Haha what a great fight! I like both guys but I'm picking Lima here. Too much power.

lorenz vs rory for the title after. great fight

Chael vs Wand
Fedor vs Mitrione
Davis vs Bader II?
Larkin vs Lima
Primus vs Chandler
Gallagher vs Pico

Now thats a fucking PPV Bellator!
They will probably put a couple decent names on the prelims too. Should be a fun card!

Back