Lille shooting, 3 injured shooter escaped. Surprisingly French media is silent.

How can anyone who thinks that Christianity"is as bad, if not worse" than Islam "school" me on anything?, you may as well be sitting in an asylum, in your pissy pants trying to bite your own ears off while making garbled noises...youre that fucked up. No one takes you seriously, you're a very ill and sad man..and this year will further prove that with each cowardly attack from the MUSLIM FAITH!...you utter drip
Christians do awful things too. Did you hear about what Dennis Rader did? He worked in a christian ministry and tied people up, tortured, and murdered people.

Why are you so fixated on the muslim faith? You've never acknowledged the lutheran kid who shot up the movie theater, or the lebonese christian militia that spent 2 days raping and killing civilians in a refugee camp.

Oh that's right, it's because you don't know shit. You believe every act of violence is automatically committed by followers of the muslim religion.

https://www.juancole.com/2013/04/terrorism-other-religions.html

Here's a great article that explains how Christians commit roughly 50x more violent murders than any other religion, but with your rich philosophical background I'm sure you already knew that, and have a sharp well-educated retort to follow.

Christians do awful things too. Did you hear about what Dennis Rader did? He worked in a christian ministry and tied people up, tortured, and murdered people.

Why are you so fixated on the muslim faith? You've never acknowledged the lutheran kid who shot up the movie theater, or the lebonese christian militia that spent 2 days raping and killing civilians in a refugee camp.

Oh that's right, it's because you don't know shit. You believe every act of violence is automatically committed by followers of the muslim religion.

Here's a great article that explains how Christians commit roughly 50x more violent murders than any other religion, but with your rich philosophical background I'm sure you already knew that, and have a sharp well-educated retort to follow.

As usual you and those like you have to twist things to make the "numbers" work for you.

Let's see blaming two world wars on Christians?

Let's go with the simple fact of the death count of religions that did it it the name of religious.

When was the last time a Christian killed people shouting "Jesus is great".

Now there have been plenty of ass holes in the past that might have but let's stick with modern times.

When was the last time a Christian killed people shouting "Jesus is great".

Now there have been plenty of ass holes in the past that might have but let's stick with modern times.
I'm just gonna let this hang out there.

Refer to my last post you ungrateful, undeserving anti human brat

I haven't come across you before but if you consider that website an accurate source of information I am not only concerned for your mental wellbeing I have to be concerned for mine as well after reading through that.

Please don't post that website again It does more damage to peoples brains than underage drinking.

Refer to my last post you ungrateful, undeserving anti human brat
Lol, I'm a human. Believe me. *Donald Trump shrug*

I haven't come across you before but if you consider that website an accurate source of information I am not only concerned for your mental wellbeing I have to be concerned for mine as well after reading through that.

Please don't post that website again It does more damage to peoples brains than underage drinking.
I'll tell you the same thing I told glennrod before he pushed the envelope and got buttstuffed by my mass of religious knowledge. You don't want to debate religion with me. It won't go well for you.

Also I should mention that witnesses of this incident have described the attacker as an Asian guy & according to police none of the local drug circle (Which is one of the reason for this shoot out as many have to believe) consists any Asian individual.
Asian as Europeans use the word (ie rape gang variety)?
Or actual Asian(hard working, contributing members of society)?

Asian as Europeans use the word (ie rape gang variety)?
Or actual Asian(hard working, contributing members of society)?
giphy.gif

Lol, I'm a human. Believe me. *Donald Trump shrug*

I'll tell you the same thing I told glennrod before he pushed the envelope and got buttstuffed by my mass of religious knowledge. You don't want to debate religion with me. It won't go well for you.

You may as well brag about being able to debate Harry Potter.

I'm just gonna let this hang out there.

So we go back to the crusades.

Or the Spanish inquestion.

In the west the only people in any number yelling God is great and killing people are muslims.

So tell me about all these Christians killing in the name of Jesus.

Last edited:
This is because Christianity has been subsumed by global capitalism and now exists only to give us materialist holidays and Kirk Cameron chick flicks

Ok, so what ? Were you trying to make a point ?

Back