Lil Nog Popped by USADA for Hydrochlorothiazide

Another Blackhouse I mean Roidhouse fighter busted. What a surprise

Yeah the house is being cleared.

Only Big Nog left, somehow I thought, .... if those two have been using it doesn't come across.

well he only failed once, so there is definitely an * but it's not all down the drain, as it would be if he failed twice

dude ... nog isnt 40 years old, he is 4000 years old ... maybe because of all the wars he had + 15-25 surgeries etc. :D why do people care that much? this guy cant even move. to be honest ... i didnt know that hes still fighting :D

i still love him
:kiss::kiss:

take whatever you want

Things wrong with MMA and why it is dying:

1. USADA
2. WME
3. Conor McNugget
4. WMMA
5. Reebok

Things wrong with MMA and why it is dying:

1. USADA
2. WME
3. Conor McNugget
4. WMMA
5. Reebok

imo they should allow 37+ years old people taking this stuff or people like Nog ... he cant even move, but then again ... most people would say, thats not fair :O

i honestly didn't know he was still fighting because he looks so damn old. he looks like he's in his 50s but he's only 41.

(just saw that he was supposed to be on the prelim, maybe that's why)

Honestly I think lil nogs body is so broken that he should be allowed to take PEDs just to make it even.. Well its time to retire I guess.

Lil Nog is an all time favorite. Could not give a shit. The suspension he receives will be the push he needs to fucking retire.

Damn. It is honestly easier to mention brazilian legends who have not popped for roids.

Big Nog
Shogun

Thats it.

dude ... nog isnt 40 years old, he is 4000 years old ... maybe because of all the wars he had + 15-25 surgeries etc. :D why do people care that much? this guy cant even move. to be honest ... i didnt know that hes still fighting :D

i still love him
:kiss::kiss:

take whatever you want

that's little nog we're talking about right? he's had less mileage and injuries than his brother but still.

I'm also a big fan of the nogueira brothers. Big nog Sapp was te fight that got me into MMA.

that's little nog we're talking about right? he's had less mileage and injuries than his brother but still.

I'm also a big fan of the nogueira brothers. Big nog Sapp was te fight that got me into MMA.

Yes I think a lot of people in this thread think its big nog who is retired for some time now. But lil nog has tons of injuries and mileage on his body as well.

Also Aldo didn’t pop but his pulling out suddenly so often is suspicious.

thats why i really dont care ... this guy had so many surgeries etc. he should take all the sutff he wants. even the zombies from the walking dead are in a better shape lol
haha so true, totally agree. He looks like if he bends over to tie his shoe laces his spine would fall out haha, he looks so incredibly stiff. Anabolic steroids or anything else is allowed, let him have anything lol.

Hydrochlorothiazide is commonly combined with propranolol (a beta-blocker) to treat high blood pressure as well as prevantative medication for kidney issues, heart attack, and stroke.

Another Blackhouse I mean Roidhouse fighter busted. What a surprise

Kevin Casey

Brian Ortega

Machida

Anderson Silva

Feijao

Lil Nog

I've noted on here in the past, I think Ortega is a lot of fun but I don't cheer for him to get big fights because he failed for steroids in his very first UFC fight, and swore his coaches 'didn't know' ... frankly I have a hard time believing Black House is a clean camp now.

B9CCQaRIgAAwQdQ.jpg

Back