Life time ban for Jones

Polish Punisher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is guy is the biggest drug addict the UFC has seen. And continues to hurt the brand. The guy needs an asterisk by every win he has. He needs to cheat and take drugs to win fights, he takes cocaine then drives into pregnant women and he needs drugs to make his dick work. What can this guy do without assistance of drugs.

I actually agree. UFC needs to cut this fucker.

He's not going to be back if this is what it seems. Minimum five year ban will place him in irrelevance.

Gus probably KO's DC now

I agree you need to cut him he's the Barry Bonds of the UFC.

I feel bad for him. But yeah, lifetime ban.

I 100% advocate a lifetime ban, even if it diminishes UFC and my viewing pleasure. I would much rather know that we are attempting to watch responsible completion. Anyone who has fought (and fought clean) knows how disposable a fighter being on peds is

How could you tolerate anymore than this.

I anticipate huge disciplinary action.

Biggest POS in sports history.

Behind John Rocker.

Nah. He just need to. Come better at masking the shit that he shoots into his ass. Still the GOAT

Maybe this is why him jones called out brock. Everyone thought is was in the ufc but really jon Jones called out brock for wrestlemania

Mutha fucker knocking out olympians while hes high

l@nd0

Cut him. He's got a bright future giving head for coke and scamming old ladies, but he does not belong in a clean sport.

I agree

He should have been sent to prison for the hit and run but Lorenzo saved him

1 year usada ban was pathetic considering machida and chad got longer

I hope he gets banned for 4 years minimum

I expect it to be 2 years old
But he'll be done by then too
Probably will have killed someone in car wreck by then

Never going to happen. Even if he gets a 4 year hiatus, he'd still make a killing for the state and organization he fights with. No one calling the shots cares about the "sanctity of the sport" or our feelings. If there is money to be made, that is what will decide. I expect a several year long ban, and the UFC will gladly take his revenue when he's back off the shelf.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back