Life is just a full circle.

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It is really crazy how life works. You are born and helped with everything and most ppl think how cute you are. You learn things but always under the watchful eye of a competent adult. The world is just beginning for you and a lot of excitement.

As you age you think you know more then adults and don't care what they think. Slowly, you realize they were right and start teaching what they taught you.

Now your a senior citizen and just like when you were a baby, you need ppl to help you and make sure your OK. And again, most ppl think how cute that old person was. Now unfortunately your leaving life and it isn't beginning like when you were a baby.

Its crazy and pretty amazing how special life is. Life is just a full circle if your lucky.

Did you mean to add "jerk" to the end of your title?

I remember my first marijuana.
xQkyLiy.gif

QAsqaaS.gif

I would like very much an extra large medium pizza, please. No mayo. Double regular fries. And could you smoosh it?

Yep you start out in diapers and end in diapers. Cruel world.

They better figure out how to download my brain into a robot because I do not want to reach that elderly age.....whatever age that is.

The peril is too perilous

It is really crazy how life works. You are born and helped with everything and most ppl think how cute you are. You learn things but always under the watchful eye of a competent adult. The world is just beginning for you and a lot of excitement.

As you age you think you know more then adults and don't care what they think. Slowly, you realize they were right and start teaching what they taught you.

Now your a senior citizen and just like when you were a baby, you need ppl to help you and make sure your OK. And again, most ppl think how cute that old person was. Now unfortunately your leaving life and it isn't beginning like when you were a baby.

Its crazy and pretty amazing how special life is. Life is just a full circle if your lucky.
Too bad it's not backwards and you end with an orgasm.

Yeah, but the real question is - Are you going to enjoy it, or going to dwell in the 'meaninglessness' and 'nihilistism' perspective that sucks the enjoyment out of life?

Life is short. Have fun living, all aspects of every phase of it, and go out thankful that you lived a life others envy.

Yes, except for the old people are cute part...society loves and protects babies, hides and disrespects the elderly...

Yep, just gotta enjoy the ride while you can.

Assuming you live long enough to be old #checkyourprivilege

Sometimes you end up with more of a Pac-man type figure.

Feel as if there's a True Detective reference in that title somewhere.

Back