Life behind bars

No, but exposing offenders of petty offenses to that world, and then adding the stigma of having a criminal record, lends itself pretty well to recidivism. Especially those from backgrounds where thy not have anything to fall back on.

Absolutely. Sends them down the prison pipeline at a young age. I seen it.

Freedom .... of choice is an illusion. Those who end up in prison never really had a choice. Life is just a lottery, genetics, brain chemistry, formative years, traumatic events, environment etc all determine how the vast majority of people's lives are gonna play out. We're all just playing our parts.
Just wanted to say, I really enjoy reading your posts.
Peace.

I bet my life in jail wasnt much different than most Shetdoggers lives now

Wake up
Breakfast
Shit, shower, shave
Work or school
Lunch
Go to the library and get some books to read
Dinner
Hang out with the fellas, play volleyball, cards or chess, or just watch some tv
Go to bed without getting pussy

How many peoples lives did I just describe?
How long were you in?

Well people aren't robots. Emotions often cause us to fuck up. That's not even getting into how many people are crazy, weren't raised by anyone, are morons, are poor, etc.

Freedom .... of choice is an illusion. Those who end up in prison never really had a choice. Life is just a lottery, genetics, brain chemistry, formative years, traumatic events, environment etc all determine how the vast majority of people's lives are gonna play out. We're all just playing our parts.
<PlusJuan>

Wake up
Breakfast
Shit, shower, shave
Work or school
Lunch
Dinner
Hang out with the fellas, play volleyball, cards or chess, or just watch some tv

Fuck you. I don't shave.

@AgentSmecker it's crazy how many people seem to think there's free will. When all the factors that define who you are as a person are outside your control.

People commit crimes because for every guy that is caught you have 10 who never go to jail...and so every idiot thinks he is one of the 10.
Another thing is that a lot of people prefer risking jail because they are lazy fucks who don't want to get a normal job.

Last edited:
@AgentSmecker it's crazy how many people seem to think there's free will. When all the factors that define who you are as a person are outside your control.

Yup. We just get spat forth into the universe to play out our little parts, whatever they may be. If you just happened to be born in Nazi Germany on the "right" side good chance you'd be lining Jews up for the gas chamber. Born on the wrong side... well you know. Likewise what chance does a child have born to a Taliban father or in the middle of an African civil war or for that matter to fanatical Christian zealots here in the "civilized world". They will all play out their little predetermined roles in this crazy cosmic carnival of endless pain and suffering. Very few people break the mold and if they do... well that was what they were fated to do anyway.

Yup. We just get spat forth into the universe to play out our little parts, whatever they may be. If you just happened to be born in Nazi Germany on the "right" side good chance you'd be lining Jews up for the gas chamber. Born on the wrong side... well you know. Likewise what chance does a child have born to a Taliban father or in the middle of an African civil war or for that matter to fanatical Christian zealots here in the "civilized world". They will all play out their little predetermined roles in this crazy cosmic carnival of endless pain and suffering. Very few people break the mold and if they do... well that was what they were fated to do anyway.

Not to derail the thread with random philosophy, but I just can't reconcile the way our world works with a benevolent god. So many people are just fucked from the jump.

Seems like all of this is just a giant ant farm. What's the point, when you don't really have any control over who and what you are?

Wake up
Breakfast
Shit, shower, shave
Work or school
Lunch
Dinner

A-ha!

I knew you were itching to tell us you did time big boy.

So come on, whadya do bad boy?

Fess up JAILBIRD!

@Pliny Pete

C'mon boi!

Git!

Git to talkin JAILBIRD.

SING FOR ME JAILBIRD.

Did you learn the harmonica while you were inside?

Did you feel the Jailhouse rock?

Fess up boy, like ya did in the interrogation room i bet. Maybe even cried a little.

Well i aint gon make ya cry boi, jus tells us your sins.

No judgement here, well unless u touched kids, but i dont think its that. Robbery im guessin.

Talk

JAILBIRD!

Not to derail the thread with random philosophy, but I just can't reconcile the way our world works with a benevolent god. So many people are just fucked from the jump.

Seems like all of this is just a giant ant farm. What's the point, when you don't really have any control over who and what you are?

Ah yes this benevolent God I keep hearing about

giphy.gif

How long were you in?
Caught different amounts of time on different drug cases but my longest was a 6 year joint suspension with a 3 year tail
That means I had to do 1 year and then a couple years of supervised release and if I completed that successfully I wouldnt have to do the other 5 years
I caught a couple violations(90 days, 6 months) but luckily I was able to complete my probation and give em back the bulk of that time

Lol at all you losers saying there is really no free will. Keep telling yourselves that and keep telling others. Thats how people get other people to work for their shitty companies for 30+ years for shit pay or.... how people get other people to commit crimes that could land them in prison for 30+ years.

I'll admit there are lots of people in prison that shouldn't be there but by and large prison is for guys that would rather fuck other men then face responsibility.

A lot of people start out getting arrested at a young age. Usually due to no/poor parenting. They then become so used to living on the inside that they don't know anything but a life of crime as the majority of their life they've been surrounded by criminals.

Some people prefer prison and can't function on the outside, especially if you have juice with a gang that protects you.

Back