News Lidell vs Ortiz 3 Official Card Revealed

This would be the worst ppv the Ufc has put on all year and they've put on some utter shit this year

The least exciting fight is the main event..

Will buy. Deron Winn is from Kansas City. Gotta support my hometown kid.

Go Chiefs!!!

who would buy this shit?

If this was 20 bucks, I’d buy it in a heartbeat. So would a ton of other people, I think.

Oscar must be snorting that prime Chuck stuff if he thinks I’m gonna shell out 50 bucks for this bullshit.

They really fucked up here, this thing is gonna bomb. They can’t sell an entire PPV just on that main event. This isn’t 2006.

They should cancel the PPV and just stream this shit on DAZN.

ahh, the good old boxing model of hoping the main event can carry the rest of the card being terrible

except the main event itself is terrible, too

Same here. I was wondering where they’d price it at , figured $20 would work.
They’re not gonna sell more than a few thousand at $50

If this was 20 bucks, I’d buy it in a heartbeat. So would a ton of other people, I think.

Oscar must be snorting that prime Chuck stuff if he thinks I’m gonna shell out 50 bucks for this bullshit.

They really fucked up here, this thing is gonna bomb. They can’t sell an entire PPV just on that main event. This isn’t 2006.

the following fighters were being considered for this card but did not make the cut:

Raúl Fonseca
Josué Murillo
Mateo Alemán
Edmundo Aguayo
Nico Morterero
Marco Velázquez
Antonio Collazo
Macos Ocampo
Axel Costa
Isidoro Sanz

Maya Garrido
Josefa Montes
Margarita Pliego
Julia Manzanares
Serena Alcabú
Paola Sáez
Abril Mastache
Rafaela Venegas
Yolanda Abasto
Agustina Seco

source: https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/hispanic_names.php

It’s nice that Tito gets another shot at revenge, but Chuck should retire after this win or lose.

lol I thought this was supposed to happen in Bellator

I’m gonna pay every penny for this card for one reason. I paid for ufc 47, and ufc 66 as a huge Tito fan and had my hopes of him beating chuck crushed both times. I’ve had to wait 12 years to see Tito get his revenge and my body is ready. I don’t even care that chuck should be in a retirement home at this point. If I see Tito get some kind of ko (hopefully via slam) followed by the grave digger, I’ll die a happy man.

Yikes when your co-main is a 4-0 guy vs Tom Lawlor
That 4-0 guy is the best fighter on the card probably.

Cormier protegé, high level wrestler, he may not be a big name right now, but he will be very soon.
Not sure about the rest of the card.

That 4-0 guy is the best fighter on the card probably.

Cormier protegé, high level wrestler, he may not be a big name right now, but he will be very soon.
Not sure about the rest of the card.
I mean sure but that's not the point. It's a co main slot. Neither guy is even remotely co-main Worthy on name recognition

Lol....the onky person paying $60 for this shit is Oscars mom.

PAY-PER-VIEW MAIN CARD

• Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz
  • Deron Winn vs. Tom Lawlor
  • Kenneth Bergh vs. Jorge Gonzalez
  • Efrain Escudero vs. Gleison Tibau
  • Ricardo Palacios vs. Walel Watson
  • Oscar Cota vs. Jay Silva
PRELIMINARY CARD

• Tom Gallicchio vs. Jason Manly
  • James Barnes vs. Alberto Morales
  • Francisco Estrada vs. Jose Huerta
  • Fernie Garcia vs. Opponent TBA
  • Johnny Cisneros vs. Dave Terrel
  • Joshua Jones vs. Craig Wilkerson
  • Leandro Gomes vs. Westin Wilson

AMATEUR BOUTS

• Joshua Kim vs. Johnny Robles
  • Jonathan Kim vs. Mauro Gutierrez
  • Tyler Schafer vs Mariana Avila
  • Juliana Miller vs. Jasmine Pouncy

That card is stacked. I cant believe they are only charging $50 for that card. It’s should be much more.

Back