Liddell vs Shamrock?

Ibm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Both guys seem to struggle to win fights. Its a winnable fight for Chuck. These guys are pioneers of MMA and it would sell. They should make this fight. Or no?

Please don't let this fight happen. They are two of my favorite fighters of all time. I am worried for each of them. I hope they both can both stay retired at this point. I don't want either of them to have many more concussions in their lives.

Yeah but neather one of these guys seem like they can concuss one another. I love both guys.

Both guys seem to struggle to win fights. Its a winnable fight for Chuck. These guys are pioneers of MMA and it would sell. They should make this fight. Or no?
I’ll watvh shamrock fight till hes 100 he’s alwats been a entertaining guy but should of been way better

I want Chuck to stay retired. I don't really care if Shammy keeps fighting but if he does it should be against cans or really old journeymen.

I don't want to see ken lose anymore

Ken v Gracie 4
Ken v Tank

I can't think of any storyline fights for Chuck that would be winnable. Just match him up against low level prospects (or cans) that he would have an equal chance against (youth v experience).

Didn’t know Scott Cooker had a Sherdog account.

gif-lucifer-spn-supernatural-Favim.com-3968178.gif

nothing is a winnable fight for Chuck Liddell in 2018.

Dada 5000. Bookmakers nightmare right there. Who you got?

I'd pick DADA and I'm being honest not trolling.

Chuck had zero pop on his punches,couldn't even circle properly,and has a chin made of aluminum.

would bet Chuck if he was underdog...I think you forget how horrible dada looked...

Guy could barely move his arms and damn near died.......but dada looked bad too. ;)

Dada was indeed a horrible fighter but him being a HW against chuck with his baby chin would likely still go unconscious considering dada has 3 good mins before he gassed and that's all you need against peepaw chuck. I mean if chuck could still throw a proper punch or kick I'd favor him but sadly he cant.

Guy could barely move his arms and damn near died.......but dada looked bad too. ;)

Dada was indeed a horrible fighter but him being a HW against chuck with his baby chin would likely still go unconscious considering dada has 3 good mins before he gassed and that's all you need against peepaw chuck. I mean if chuck could still throw a proper punch or kick I'd favor him but sadly he cant.
It took Tito over 4 minutes. Dada is literally starting to go into cardiac if he has to chase hobbled circling Chuck for that amount of time.

It took Tito over 4 minutes. Dada is literally starting to go into cardiac if he has to chase hobbled circling Chuck for that amount of time.

Chuck cant even backpedal properly at this point dude is done.

Back