Social Liberals Triggered By "It's Okay To Be White" Flyers In Portland

I'm trying to imagine anyone being 100x more racist than the kkk. Lol, good god you're stupid.

Ummmmm, the new black panther party is explicitly about 1000x more racist than the KKK. The kkk doesn't call for killing people nor genocide, while the new black panther party openly espouses the idea of killing white babies to complete a white genocide.

The kkk says you guys be you, but be you very far away from me. We want to be seperate, we don't like you at all, leave us alone.

It's drastically different, but members of the new black panther party have associations with the original black panther party, who have associations with the Nation of Islam run by Farrakhan and many top dems have hobknobbed with Farrakhan. Nobody gets denounced.

Also remember that an ex grand wizard of the KKK was the leading democratic senator up unto about 2006. MSNBC and CNN thought he was a great guy, bc he was a democrat.

I think you need to look into things more

It's a clever ploy to expose the anti-white racism of the left. You are only triggered if you really believe that it's NOT okay to be white.

So, any time someone says "I want my neighborhood to be inclusive" it's "anti-white"? The removal of race specific language from a public space is "anti-white"?

That's a massive victimhood complex you've got there. I can't imagine being so fragile that any time someone expresses concern for someone else that you interpret it as being "anti-you", lol.
Would the police be called if a sign said it's okay to be black?

What is wrong with these signs? Why are people calling the police?

Come back to me when you get pulled over got the color of your skin. Or when you walk by an old lady and they clutch their purse extra tight. Or when you apply to be a tenant in an apartment but denied for no apparent reason. Or... I could go on and on. Making it a left vs right debate in the first place is a mistake, but let's go ask KKK members who they vote for.
Call me when you are denied a job or promotion because the color of your skin. It happens to white men everyday.

As a Christian I disagree. Nothing he says runs afoul of the basic tenets of Christianity as I see them. I've learned long since to be wary of people who aren't Christians telling me what it means for me to be a Christian or how as a Christian I ought to act. They are usually wrong.

Is he a troll? Well, on the internet anything is possible. And if he is a troll, he's suckered me good, because I believe his schtick. But laying down your opinion on a person you've never met as "absolute truth" is sort of a red flag here, dontcha think?
I suppose its possible that despite being as ugly a person as he demonstrats on this forum @Ripskater remains within Christianity. Doesn't change the fact that he is more or less a nasty poster.

See, when I see a Christian thinking any country needs more Christianity, I find that consistent with the beliefs of Christianity. If he had said, "the last thing we need is more Christians", then I'd find that suspect. So whether or not you agree with him, I don't find anything in your example to be trollish or out of line with core Christian tenets. Furthermore, I don't share your conclusion that he is a terrible person. Maybe he is, after all, knowing someone over the internet is not a good way at all to get a sense of who they are. But from what i see, he's a relatively simple and straightforward Christian. I'm quite happy he's back.

that's fine. I find it inconsistent, especially in the context in which he said it (RE: synagogue massacre).

nevertheless, as I've stated before, I was one of folks who pleaded with him not to "bail" during his meltdown.

now that he's back, it's clear that the meltdown & his time away from Sherdog has had a negative effect on him. some of us over at The Purple Room even thought he was a "try hard imposter". sadly enough, it wasn't & it is him. that ought to speak for itself. it's like he isn't even trying any more now.

it's like he doesn't give a fuck, & I've called him out on his meltdown several times already, & he never responds. yet he still manages to always point out how "this person" or "that person" has lost it (RE: trolling). I find that amusing.

anyways, I'm not even judging him as a Christian because I'm not one myself. as I grow older I find my ideals align a lot more with that of Buddhism. but I still stand by the fact that Christian values only matter to him when convenient - I have plenty of family members who lump into that group.

but yeah, I can point out many other examples, but why bother? besides, I've already said way more than I wanted to right here right now, when I've gone over this time after time over the years.

but I will close by saying that I firmly believe he's a troll because in typical Rip fashion, when you call him out on his inconsistencies, he always fades away aka bails out of exchanges.

What's wrong with what he said? I'm sure he meant that if that guy was a Christian and feared God he wouldn't have shot up the synagogue.

nah, Rip will slip up & expose his prejudice nature every so often. I've had these arguments with him for years, now when I call him out on new instances that prove the fact, he won't even bother anymore.

Why must every thread rip posts in devolve into this nonsense?
JFC, give it a rest already.

Ummmmm, the new black panther party is explicitly about 1000x more racist than the KKK. The kkk doesn't call for killing people nor genocide, while the new black panther party openly espouses the idea of killing white babies to complete a white genocide.

The kkk says you guys be you, but be you very far away from me. We want to be seperate, we don't like you at all, leave us alone.

It's drastically different, but members of the new black panther party have associations with the original black panther party, who have associations with the Nation of Islam run by Farrakhan and many top dems have hobknobbed with Farrakhan. Nobody gets denounced.

Also remember that an ex grand wizard of the KKK was the leading democratic senator up unto about 2006. MSNBC and CNN thought he was a great guy, bc he was a democrat.

I think you need to look into things more
It's funny how the candidates that the NBPP back don't need to pungle and crawl to denounce them, like the left expects when someone unsavory supports a right wing candidate.
Plus, does anybody even take the Klan seriously? They're pretty universally the butt of every joke.

I wouldn't see the purpose in putting that kind of flyer up.

I wouldn't do it.

Doesn't Oregon have a history of race problems to include being home to extremist groups?

This was organized by the autistic trolls of 4chan.. the flier implies that there is some nation wide attack on white skin (which is absolute nonsense), and thus creating another divisive race baiting issue, except where white people are now the supposed victim of racism (they aren't).

The reaction to this obviously intentional race baiting would then be used as a recruitment tool for far right groups.

They even admitted that it's purpose is to recruit people to the far right when they wrre organizing it last year

Periodic reminder that Oregon has a long and troubled history with white supremacy. We have been a very exclusionary state, historically speaking. There are a lot more supremacists, etc. here than perhaps people realize. Our politics are pretty liberal compared to the nation as a whole, but a lot of that has to do with how concentrated the population is and big demographic shifts since the 80's. Lots of racial, religious or ethnically motivated attacks in certain places (comparatively speaking). It's a misconception that the south had a monopoly on not only bigotry in general, but also institutional, legislative prejudice; the Constitution of this state was crafted with exclusionary measures. Also, at one point we had either the highest or very close to the highest per capita percentage of Klan nationwide.

This was organized by the autistic trolls of 4chan.. the flier implies that there is some nation wide attack on white skin (which is absolute nonsense), and thus creating another divisive race baiting issue, except where white people are now the supposed victim of racism (they aren't).

The reaction to this obviously intentional race baiting would then be used as a recruitment tool for far right groups.

They even admitted that it's purpose is to recruit people to the far right when they wrre organizing it last year

If it came from the source, you can't get any more direct than that. My slogan is live, and let live. I'm not participating in any of this.

Thanks for the clarification.

Back