Liberals Three Times More Likely Than Conservatives to 'Unfriend' on Social Media Over Politics

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

InnocentWeightyCuttlefish.gif

Liberals truly can’t take anything that violates their safe space fantasy view of the world.

PS, LOL at being on Facebook.

Lol at that website. Definition of a right wing echo chamber.

Did you ignore where the headline applied to specifically women, or did you not read that part of the article?

Town Hall, shit's bad for your rationality.

Breaking news!!! Liberals are hurt hurt scum who are going to cry for 8 years!!! Video at 11.

Yea, this is anecdotal evidence of course, but there are several lib friends of mine on FB who felt the need to announce that "they had to" unfriend some of their conservative friends/family during this last election cycle.

This past election brought out the worst in people (from both sides).

Yea, this is anecdotal evidence of course, but there are several lib friends of mine on FB who felt the need to announce that "they had to" unfriend some of their conservative friends/family during this last election cycle.

I can understand getting annoyed by conservative junk news posters on my facebook.

Like imagine @Cint on facebook.

I agree, even in my country we also had our own National elections in May,2016 and it brought out the worst of the worst. I think in other countries as well. Some people in SocMed posting garbage news from both sides and both sides threatening to start lynchings.

I think this is the new political trend/

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybe...servatives-to-unfriend-over-politics-n2261561

I've been saying this for years. You leftists forumlate most of your ideologies and opinions in an echo chamber.
Guy Benson is Townhall.com's Political Editor. Follow him on Twitter @guypbenson. A Fox News contributor, Benson is co-author of the 2015 book, End of Discussion: How the Left's Outrage Industry Shuts Down Debate, Manipulates Voters, and Makes America Less Free (and Fun).

I think I'll take this guys opinion on liberals with a pinch of salt

I can understand getting annoyed by conservative junk news posters on my facebook.

Like imagine @Cint on facebook.
He comes off as a 40 year old right wing soccer mom who just figured out how to caption images

I saw one example of that (one person I know who said he'd unfriend Trump fans--gay stage actor). But I have more friends who post crazy right-wing conspiracies or who made extremely ugly comments about Clinton (c-word this, f-word that, etc.).

This is the important information we have been waiting our entire lives for

OMG YOU ALT-RIGHTERS AND YOUR BOTH SIDEISMS

In my personal experience conservatives are far more likely to be unfriended sheerly because they are the only ones posting politics on Facebook.

I don't need to be scrolling through and seeing photoshops of Hillary with devil horns.

Back