Social Liberal Black Women on Vacation excursions where "No white people are allowed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripskater

Johnny Mac's friend
Banned
Reaction score

"I just decided to eliminate white people from my personal life"
"White people should not have passports."
"Would having white people on this trip ruin it?" Answer: "I would want my money back."

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/mb5gea/what-its-like-to-take-a-vacation-away-from-white-people

Five black-owned travel organizations told VICE News that they’ve experienced upticks in interest from clients eager to get out of the United States since the election of Donald Trump.

We followed a group of women to the Women of Color Healing Retreat in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica, a travel experience that emphasized yoga, vegan food, and political education seminars — and specifically banned white people.

What does Sherdog think? I think these women are racists against white people.

I think racism from liberal blacks toward whites is increasing. And not only that, it's out in the open and it's considered to be ok racism if it comes from liberal black people who are racist toward white people. I also think this is a manifestation of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Discuss.

Last edited:
Of course they are racist. But, I'm glad to see they are segregating themselves.

They are definitely racist and dumb but until they commit an actual crime they can do whatever the hell they want. Same goes for white people.

It looks like they live a rather privileged lifestyle. I'm sure that retreat to Costa Rica is not cheap. I wonder how many of them have a white husband who is paying for their trip.

From the YouTube description:

"Many of them are turning those frustrations into acts of self-preservation, and are spending significant money to get outside of the country and away from the people who make them feel that way."

This is definitely the norm and due to it being the norm definitely thread worthy

Also, as a Christian I would expect you to make more uplifting type threads. Jesus would have certainly been as judgmental as thread starter

I'm into my dark chicks but those two on the thumbnail would certainly not get it.

<6>

It looks like they live a rather privileged lifestyle. I'm sure that retreat to Costa Rica is not cheap. I wonder how many of them have a white husband who is paying for their trip.

They should reinvest that money in the community
ThisBasicKomododragon-max-1mb.gif

From the YouTube description:

"Many of them are turning those frustrations into acts of self-preservation, and are spending significant money to get outside of the country and away from the people who make them feel that way."

Costa Rica is actually really cheap and a great place to vacation. When people are on a budget I always recommend it to people as a nice cheap vacation.

Costa Rica is actually really cheap and a great place to vacation. When people are on a budget I always recommend it to people as a nice cheap vacation.

The description says they are spending a lot of money to attend this retreat.

The description says they are spending a lot of money to attend this retreat.

An invested $100k in a plot of land there.

Anyway, these women are a very small minority of a minority. I'm sure there will be some posters that will make out that this shit is common though.

Political seminars , yoga and vegan food sounds like a right laugh......

A real holiday should involve meeting people from different cultures and fighting or copulating with them .

An invested $100k in a plot of land there.

Anyway, these women are a very small minority of a minority. I'm sure there will be some posters that will make out that this shit is common though.

I’m sure @Ripskater did his daily search of “black people hating white people” while sipping his coffee he got from the food pantry.

Cool race baiting thread rip. Would read again.

I’m sure @Ripskater did his daily search of “black people hating white people” while sipping his coffee he got from the food pantry.
no, literally all black women are doing this. Just like all gay men are parading naked children in gay pride parades.

Complains about gentrification, builds $100,000 “wellness retreat” in the middle of the Costa Rican jungle for middle class African Americans.

At least the owner of the resort was like "I want out of the US" and did just that. Most of the activists with these types of opinions just spend all day complaining about the country, how horrible it is, how people are trying to hunt down and destroy black people, the full hysterics. Yet they just stay there, they're hypocrites and understand on a fundamental level that the US is a first-world country and they have it extremely easy compared to most of the world. Definitely a "Don't listen to what people say, watch what they do," type of situation. It was interesting listening to the owner talk about how having a conversation with any white person triggered her as she was constantly picking up on "micro-aggressions", definitely confirmation bias at work. She believes white people are evil (schema) so she interprets everything along those lines, it's the same phenomenon as white supremacists. Friendly reminder that this is a vice news piece, they're garbage now, very left-leaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back