Liam Harrison

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
so if you guys dont already know, here it is. more mma doucheness, its funny to see how seperated the UFC and Muay Thai world is I didnt even know who this cody guy was until this happened, and appearently he has no idea who liam is. would love to see this fight happen, i thin if liam is smart he will run with it straight to the bank.

http://muaythaiauthority.com/ufc-ch...ys-didnt-trash-muay-thai-champ-liam-harrison/

Well, Cody just beat Dominic Cruz for the UFC title. People know who he is in the US, and I'd wager nobody knows who Liam is here. Either way a fight would never happen in any rules as Cody is a current UFC champ.

Liam would destroy his legs within two rounds.

I agree with Garbrandt. Although, it's just unfortunate that, of all the muay thai fighters in the world who could be getting increased attention, it had to be Liam Harrison.

Last edited:
I agree with Garbrandt. Although, it's just unfortunate that, of all the muay thai fighters in the world who could be getting increased attention, it had to be Liam Harrison.
Ya, should have gotten in a Twitter war of words with Thaksinlek instead...

what do you mean you agree with him? on what? i am confused?

In Muay Thai, Harrison takes it on points. If they were closer in size I'd go Garbrandt by KO.

Well, Cody just beat Dominic Cruz for the UFC title. People know who he is in the US, and I'd wager nobody knows who Liam is here. Either way a fight would never happen in any rules as Cody is a current UFC champ.

haha yeah cause americans are all about "training UFC bro".....yes im an mma hater mainly because i was into muay thai before mma was aroun and then mma bluew up and has just shadowed muay thai, but in essence it has helped muay thai as mma exposed the world to muay thai in a way, but now ppl are only interested in mauy thai for mma, not pure muay thai. That and the whole douche bag tuff guy culture of mma. muay thai guys are generally speaking humble, where as mma guys tend to be big headed arrogant pricks. Teep to the face in light sparring type fucks.

Ya, should have gotten in a Twitter war of words with Thaksinlek instead...

"I don't just knock them out, I pick the round!"

14947886_370674269942889_773399694475471877_n.jpg

"I don't just knock them out, I pick the round!"

14947886_370674269942889_773399694475471877_n.jpg

if you sent them this picture, all kinds of mma guys would take the fight. he doesnt have tribal tattoos and a affliction shirt, so he must not be able to fight lol

if you sent them this picture, all kinds of mma guys would take the fight. he doesnt have tribal tattoos and a affliction shirt, so he must not be able to fight lol

And he would most probably get wrestle fucked and/or submitted as they wouldn't stand with him.

And he would most probably get wrestle fucked and/or submitted as they wouldn't stand with him.

of course. most mma fights today, specifically in the amateurs and lower level pros are more or less just bjj matches with some sloppy striking. soon as the bell rings they just rush eachother with some sloppy striking and take it straight to the ground.

Back