Li Jingliang vs. Jake Matthews Booked for UFC 221

...that's a expression, he is from Australia tho
Stupid expression, seems to only apply to non-Americans fighting outside of America. Perth is on the other side of a continent from Matthews' home town.

Stupid expression, seems to only apply to non-Americans fighting outside of America. Perth is on the other side of a continent from Matthews' home town.
No, it's not stupid. Aussies will support aussies, doesn't matter how away is one city from another. Brazilians will support brazilians, may it be someone from south or north. The same works for any place other than north americans.

No, it's not stupid. Aussies will support aussies, doesn't matter how away is one city from another. Brazilians will support brazilians, may it be someone from south or north. The same works for any place other than north americans.
Yeah, it's one of the stupidest posts I've every read. It suggests that there's no point in ever conducting any sporting event outside of North America, because everywhere else is "hometown".

Yeah, it's one of the stupidest posts I've every read. It suggests that there's no point in ever conducting any sporting event outside of North America, because everywhere else is "hometown".
Lol not sure how that's what you understood from my post

Usually UFC wants hometown (i'll continue to use that expression) fighters to win, so the sport can grow there. Australia is a important market and Matthews is a prospect, at 24~ would be great if he could win his next fight and continue to evolve. A fight with Jingliang who is already a complete and seasoned fighter is a terrible idea for that, he's very likely to lose in his hometown. Simple as that. They should have gave him someone effortless like that guy Kenan Song KO'd at China. One of the worst fighters at UFC roster, so he could win and chinese MMA fans be happy about it.

Lol not sure how that's what you understood from my post

Usually UFC wants hometown (i'll continue to use that expression) fighters to win, so the sport can grow there. Australia is a important market and Matthews is a prospect, at 24~ would be great if he could win his next fight and continue to evolve. A fight with Jingliang who is already a complete and seasoned fighter is a terrible idea for that, he's very likely to lose in his hometown. Simple as that. They should have gave him someone effortless like that guy Kenan Song KO'd at China. One of the worst fighters at UFC roster, so he could win and chinese MMA fans be happy about it.
Didn't the fact that they've made the fight completely disprove your standpoint? Matthews fought Kevin Lee in Kevin Lee's hometown, but that doesn't count because it's in North America? I don't understand what you're getting at.

Didn't the fact that they've made the fight completely disprove your standpoint? Matthews fought Kevin Lee in Kevin Lee's hometown, but that doesn't count because it's in North America? I don't understand what you're getting at.
Didn't said it doesn't count. I'd say that was smart by UFC because Matthews was a easy fight for Lee. That's what i'm saying, usually UFC want hometown fighters to win. They probably think Matthews can win against Jingliang. They're totally wrong imo.

I'm surprised Kenny florian chosed li to lose against Mathews.

LOL at UFC giving Matthews that fight in his hometown.. he's probably going to get KO, he should've lost to Velickovic but judges were blind last time, The Leech by whatever he wants.. Matthews sucks
<Dana05>

Jake made your boy look like an amateur.
Does this not look like a skull-fucking to you, white belt?

Matthews-eye.jpg

I

It looks like a cheating little bitch who got completely owned, such a one sided beating your boy received, lol.

{<huh}

You signed up just to shit talk people about a fight you didn't even make a prediction on? Fail.

When Americans fight in Brazil they are labeled as American, not Californian, Floridian, etc. You are bitching over stupid shit.

Incorrect, I signed up to rub all you haters faces in the shit that you casuals spew, and you deserve it.

Says the white belt with no posts.

You didn't predict the winner so STFU. You've got no reason to talk, you weren't brave enough to express your opinion before the fight.

So I'm new to this forum, does red belt mean you've flapped your mouth from your mom's basement enough to earn that, lmfaoooooo.

It means I've learned not to make 4 posts in a row. Stop double quoting me noob.

So I'm new to this forum, does red belt mean you've flapped your mouth from your mom's basement enough to earn that, lmfaoooooo.
You should calm your tits a bit

Back