Li Jingliang vs. Jake Matthews Booked for UFC 221

ChinaMMABlog

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
this is an interesting welterweight scrap. thinking the Leech takes the decision. who ya got?

Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 10.34.34 PM.png

No one can beat the Australian Flu bug, their secret weapon.

Hoping for the Leech to get a KO.

Exciting dude, also it’s pretty cool that he’s the first high level Chinese fighter.

LOL at UFC giving Matthews that fight in his hometown.. he's probably going to get KO, he should've lost to Velickovic but judges were blind last time, The Leech by whatever he wants.. Matthews sucks

WAR LEECH! This guys chin made me a fan.

Li takes this via violence

Damn Jinaliang
tumblr_mcub8qJ6ay1qzub73o2_500.gif

LOL at UFC giving Matthews that fight in his hometown.. he's probably going to get KO, he should've lost to Velickovic but judges were blind last time, The Leech by whatever he wants.. Matthews sucks
What's funny is I was about to say "hasn't Matthews lost a few in a row?" I forgot that horrible robbery. He didn't do dick in that fight.

Li Jingliang has been on a rampage and has to fight an underachiever who was gifted a hometown decision in Australia, that's totally crazy. Li deserves a step up in competition big time even if I think he hits the wall.

Li Jingliang has been on a rampage and has to fight an underachiever who was gifted a hometown decision in Australia, that's totally crazy. Li deserves a step up in competition big time even if I think he hits the wall.
They're trying to plump the leech up for future asian cards.

Li via devastating tko after Matthews shoots for an awful TD.

I like both guys but man has Matthews fallen lately hoping to see him return to form in this one.

Matthews isn't from Perth. It isn't in his hometown.

Based on Matthews last couple of fights, Li is gonna steamroll him - TKO inside 3-4mins.

What's funny is I was about to say "hasn't Matthews lost a few in a row?" I forgot that horrible robbery. He didn't do dick in that fight.
I was pissed asf about that, holy fuck what terrible decision, unbelievable. Hometown robbery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back