LFA 17 - Moisés vs. Watley | Charlotte, NC (Friday, July 21st)

Co-Main Event | Catchweight Bout (140 lb)
- Keith Richardson, 16-8 (LFA-Bellator vet) vs. Tony Gravely, 9-4 (CFFC vet, NCAA Division I wreslter)

Damn that slam dumped him straight on the neck.

Keith Richards is tough but Gravely is way too explosive and athletic.

Wow he tried to implement the Zingano/Rousey strat on him there. What was he thinking?

Ed Soares! So this is where he hides out after he vanished from the UFC...

Watley looking slick out there. He got the first round for sure. Pat and the other dude haven't been acknowledging the multiple big knees to Moises gut either.

Really impressed with Watley so far. Very crisp, picks his shots, good ring control, good awareness of his opponents strikes. Let's see how his gas tank is.

Man I love seeing people drop for leglocks but man does those rarely work

Watley is outclassing this guy. Glad I didn't put money down on these.

Gordon won as a +220 underdog with good take down defense and hammers on the ground. Stevens very nice muay thai to win as a +365 dog. And Watley super impressive against the much better known tv fighter Moises at +205. Three big upsets out of four bettable fights tonight. Love it and so does my wallet!

Gordon won as a +220 underdog with good take down defense and hammers on the ground. Stevens very nice muay thai to win as a +365 dog. And Watley super impressive against the much better known tv fighter Moises at +205. Three big upsets out of four bettable fights tonight. Love it and so does my wallet!
Congrats. I'm glad I didn't touch this one lol

Back