LFA 17 - Moisés vs. Watley | Charlotte, NC (Friday, July 21st)

Well im always in the mood to watch some fights.

im game.

Kinda feels special to be able to give ones unbridled attention to LFA now when there finally is no Bellator or UFC or others to block them.

Kinda feels special to be able to give ones unbridled attention to LFA now when there finally is no Bellator or UFC or others to block them.

And not having to DVR it and half ass watch it the next day. Plus it's always fun to hear Barnett's commentary during the last 10 minutes of New Japan Pro wrestling.

No word if North Carolina has accepted the New Unified Rules yet.... probably means they haven't.

"He has solid wrestling... quality wrestling... wrestled for his whole life"!

Sounds like Pat grew more and more impressed there :D

lol, that flying knee in the replay didn't even leave him airborn half the way to reach him <Lmaoo>

Really weird attempt to try and hand-fight by Rodriguez there, they were miles apart from one-another.

Congrats to the Voice on the birth of his baby boy.

WTF? One of those clowns scored if for Rodriguez? Why the fuck is LFA having UFC-quality judges?

Nice opening scrap. Jett by decision over Rodrigues making his debut.

i didn't like the way rodrigues reacted to getting punched mang

I thought Jett was going to get a finish in the second round. Rodrigues looked badly gassed out.

The concept of amature titles feels weird to me.

Featherweight Bout (145 lb)
- John Sweeney, 1-0 (LFA vet) vs. Shelton Sales, 0-0 (Fight Lab amateur featherweight champion)

Sweeney got mad gyno. hmmmmmmm

i like these kinda fights 1-0 vs 0-0 and 24 and 21 with amateur backgrounds in an art.

gets me interested anyway.

hnG9a8.gif

Man, I hate to be that guy but Sweeney is on some type of PED. Check out his bitch tits with a BF % that low.

Back