Lettuce be real, Floyd wanted no parts of 1st and 2nd rnd Conor Mcgregor

He was so scared that he was walking straight at him since round 1.

Conor fans are so delusional.

I read a Conor nuthugger in another forum going on about how he felt sorry for Floyd because when they showed Conor/Floyd in their dressing rooms Conor looked like he was surrounded with people who really care for him, so he is the real winner in life...I'm not making this up..

I read a Conor nuthugger in another forum going on about how he felt sorry for Floyd because when they showed Conor/Floyd in their dressing rooms Conor looked like he was surrounded with people who really care for him, so he is the real winner in life...I'm not making this up..
LMFAO.

This is Ronda Nuthugger delusion....Damn, it's sad.

His punches had some zip on them in these rnds and this is when he was most dangerous. He basically decided to wait till the 25min mark and then knew Conor was done. There was no carrying, he just waited till he was at his weakest to go at him. All of this he could have took him out earlier is bs.

I need to see Conor on 1 more Boxing match. This time with a real boxing trainer.
Some zip on his punches?
I was a little bit surprised that the shots he landed didn't look hard at all...

And who should Conor fight next in a boxing match?
And please don't say Paulie..

It's hilarious that people think that age/rust/whateverthefuck had something to do with Floyd walking flatfooted directly at Conor with no attempts at footwork, no attempts at head movement, and ultimately no attempts at throwing real punches at Conor for half the fight.

More hilarious still, are the people that think Conor made Floyd fight like that with his "talent" or "grit" or "pressure" or w/e other fictional trait they conjure up for him.

Floyd gave him no respect, at all, in any facet of the sport... at any point in the fight...and people want to call that a 'success' on Conor's part.

Out and out laughable.

Floyd could have taken him out in the first 3 rounds, but it was easier to just let him gas.

Kavan-no said himself that the 8oz gloves are not too different to the 4oz gloves and that everyone in the camp was excited. You were saying?
The clue is in the following:

8oz gloves
4oz gloves

what are you talking about? he let Conor throw everything he had at him and didnt run.

Back