Lettuce be real, Floyd wanted no parts of 1st and 2nd rnd Conor Mcgregor

Novice4eva

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
His punches had some zip on them in these rnds and this is when he was most dangerous. He basically decided to wait till the 25min mark and then knew Conor was done. There was no carrying, he just waited till he was at his weakest to go at him. All of this he could have took him out earlier is bs.

I need to see Conor on 1 more Boxing match. This time with a real boxing trainer.

His punches had some zip on them in these rnds and this is when he was most dangerous. He basically decided to wait till the 25min mark and then knew Conor was done. There was no carrying, he just waited till he was at his weakest to go at him. All of this he could have took him out earlier is bs.

I need to see Conor on 1 more Boxing match. This time with a real boxing trainer.

So, you didn't set the alarm clock

Stop it.

Easiest work of Floyd's career.

Conor's hardest punch was never a threat, it was about 50% power of Canelo throwing the same punch. Floyd walked through it with no problems. Never worried, never cared and waited for the amateur boxer to tire out and picked him apart till the ref saved him. Boxing 101 from a 40 year old retired GOAT.

Why did Conor have no power in this fight? The guys been knocking out most of the UFC... Just shows what difference gloves can make. If he had gotten a proper boxing trainer in I think some of the punches landed would definitely have gotten Floyds attention

Lol Floyd walked him down. After the third round literally said "It's time".

Floyd hardly trained for this fight. He pummeled the ever living shit out of Conor.

Why did Conor have no power in this fight? The guys been knocking out most of the UFC... Just shows what difference gloves can make. If he had gotten a proper boxing trainer in I think some of the punches landed would definitely have gotten Floyds attention

I love these "if Conor _______ he would've ________" posts.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a merry Christmas.

People act like Conor didn't talk alllllll that shit before the fight

Just shows that many mma guys don't have chins like boxers do. The padding over the knuckles in mma gloves and 8 ounce gloves really isn't that different. Conor just has overrated power.

giphy.gif
PKgumEo.gif

Yes. He was clearly terrified

Zero fucks given

One more boxing m Paulie?? Also there is a difference between winning rounds and being given them because Floyd did not throw.

One more boxing m Paulie?? Also there is a difference between winning rounds and being given them because Floyd did not throw.
I thought he won the 8, and was hard to ko until he was completely gassed.

Kavan-no said himself that the 8oz gloves are not too different to the 4oz gloves and that everyone in the camp was excited. You were saying?

He was so scared that he was walking straight at him since round 1.

Conor fans are so delusional.

Back