Lets talk extra-terrestrials

I’m trying to understand all of this, but I need a starting point... I began reading posts and watching lots of videos, but I’m just lost... no head ache, just lost looking for answers

Give me the questions. Stick to your own needs, like what you do when the air masks drop in an airplane. You can help the others later.

if alien beings exist (surely they do), AND they are intelligent enough to say travel here.....why would they?

We'd be like ants to them....

Evolution works in the other direction. We came after them so we are not the ants, we are more advanced physically, but our cultural evolution is not complete yet. That is our problem and certain factions want to keep us down so we cannot assume the higher levels of consciousness that belong to our species being. It is just a matter of time until we break on through to the other side.

Why travel here? Because Earth is the only game in town right now. The birth of the next living God is happening on Earth now. All eyes are on "us."

Last edited:
I’m trying to understand all of this, but I need a starting point... I began reading posts and watching lots of videos, but I’m just lost... no head ache, just lost looking for answers

Some of the others started up PC's with me. You can do this if you want.

If scientists are right about the sizeof the univetse (i aint no science bitch so i have to take their word) then i think its super obvious aliens exist. Why would our planet be the only one that can hold intelligent life. There's even proof on mars their was water so shit aliens prolly lived on mars even and that's just what we know about.

All of our planets house them. Some of the moons too. Besides the surface you need to consider the inside spaces too.

Evolution works in the other direction. We came after them so we are not the ants, we are more advanced physically, but our cultural evolution is not complete yet. That is our problem and certain factions want to keep us down so we cannot assume the higher levels of consciousness that belong to our species being. It is just a matter of time until we break on through to the other side.

Why travel here? Because Earth is the only game in town right now. The birth of the next living God is happening on Earth right now. All eyes are on "us."
if aliens exist that can visit us theoretically, then no Earth is not the only thing happening right now..

furthermore, we wouldn't know if they came before or after us, if the galaxy was newer or older, etc.... b/c if we did, this thread wouldn't exist.

if aliens exist that can visit us theoretically, then no Earth is not the only thing happening right now..

furthermore, we wouldn't know if they came before or after us, if the galaxy was newer or older, etc.... b/c if we did, this thread wouldn't exist.

And what is your basis for believing in this?

Try taking all of your pieces and make a puzzle so you can see the big picture. What happens? Until the last year or so, my puzzle usually crashed and burned. I would save the good pieces and try again with the new ones I would find. I just had an epiphany in the last 24 hours that changed things quite a bit for me. Not a Phoenix situation , but I'm still allowed to learn new things... And this is how it goes. IF you think you have it figured out with certainty, you are fooling yourself. It flows like a river mang. If you try and be still and set up like concrete you are already passed over.

When Humans were created, 200 beings, princes from 200 "tribes" came to earth as Watchers. These beings are what we call aliens or ETs. They didn't do such a good job of watching as they interbred with humans and produced the Nephalim half-breeds. It was a necessary evil in hindsight for the production of the next tribe after humans, but it made things very difficult.

@D3THRONED

Last edited:
All of our planets house them. Some of the moons too. Besides the surface you need to consider the inside spaces too.

Yeah but I just think it's clear there's some type of aliens out there. I don't know why my message always comes up so screwed up when I'm on my phone.

Yeah but I just think it's clear there's some type of aliens out there. I don't know why my message always comes up so screwed up when I'm on my phone.
giphy.gif

Do a google search on Saturn's moon Iapetus. That is not a moon. It is a very large space craft with an awesome view of the rings.

Do a google search on Saturn's moon Iapetus. That is not a moon. It is a very large space craft with an awesome view of the rings.
I appreciate your participation and I'm glad my thread is still going as I love this subject, but...

I think you've jumped the shark bro

I appreciate your participation and I'm glad my thread is still going as I love this subject, but...

I think you've jumped the shark bro

I gave fair warning.

My material is the most accurate you will find anywhere. Sorry about the exploding cave-man heads.

I gave fair warning.

My material is the most accurate you will find anywhere. Sorry about the exploding cave-man heads.
I imagine you have something resembling proof of the moon sized alien mothership?

What are your thoughts on the RAF Bentwaters case or the recent Pentagon released UFO videos? Surely you don't think you know more than the Pentagon, right?

I can understand one or two military officials being mistaken, but when it happens to an entire nuclear base, the story should be just as big: either an entire nuclear base is hallucinating or something out of this world happened, but both are massive.

I know it's more likely that it's secret military tech than aliens.

Or, if we go the "ancient alien" route, the aliens found some monkeys and decided to splice some DNA into them, tada humans.

To be fair, aliens would likely have to be somewhat human like to be able to use tools and create machines. A life form that lives under water would have trouble smelting metals.

Of course they exist. I dont think theyve visited here. Most have probably wiped themselves out like were on the edge of doing. Id like to assume that once a civilization is capable of Dyson Sphering thats as far as most bother to go. They just own their solar systems completely, terraform all worlds to habitability, continually harvest asteroids, comets etc. and then chill.

I have watched more ancient aliens, Steven Greer docs, ufo files, X-file episodes, and a multitude of youtube offerings. and I believe that I can state with confidence that what most people think are alien vehicles are Top secret Black military aircraft like the TR-3B Astra.

Or the SR-72 aurora. as far as biological manifestations of EBE's I use to think that it maybe... might.... could be little green man from alpha centauri. but after skimming some info on Satanism and the occult. I now firmly believe that people who are abducted are experiencing some kind of demonic incursion that they have let come knowingly by playing with a Ouija boards or unknowingly by some kind of vexation caused by a family member that was into the black "arts" or living in an area like the Ohio river valley that is known to have a high incidence of demonic manifestations. or not being saved.

Back