Let's talk about Haqparast

KYS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seems the UFC likes to throw the kid into the deeper end of the pool - he lost to Marcin Held in his debut and today beat Mark Diakiese silly. Held beat him by repeated takedowns and overall greater experience iirc, but he didn't look bad at all in that fight.

I gotta say I like his movement and his boxing. More importantly, he seems to have a solid defense which is so important for a young fighter. I'm kind of fed up with fighters that 'come to bang' - they typically start losing and get shot early in their career.

I don't want to get too excited just yet, but I feel like beating Diakiese in his second UFC fight at 22 years of age this decisively is no joke.

Is it too much to hope that we finally have a prospect fighting out of Germany?

HAQPARAST_NASRAT.png

does it really matter where the prospect is from? Just good to see some new blood. UFC needs it.

Him and Gastelum must have difference dads, hence that different last names

It seems the UFC likes to throw the kid into the deeper end of the pool - he lost to Marcin Held in his debut and today beat Mark Diakiese silly. Held beat him by repeated takedowns and overall greater experience iirc, but he didn't look bad at all in that fight.

I gotta say I like his movement and his boxing. More importantly, he seems to have a solid defense which is so important for a young fighter. I'm kind of fed up with fighters that 'come to bang' - they typically start losing and get shot early in their career.

I don't want to get too excited just yet, but I feel like beating Diakiese in his second UFC fight at 22 years of age this decisively is no joke.

Is it too much to hope that we finally have a prospect fighting out of Germany?

HAQPARAST_NASRAT.png

Man, I thought he was Kelvin...

And yeah, he was very impressive!!!

I'll be honest
Was more unimpressed by diakese than I was impressed by the German

But does he speak Spanish?

Diakiese's hype train is officially completely derailed.

Good boxing and pressure... Had Marc in trouble from the first minute.

Yes because that’s what brings shows here, eh?
??? What does your statement even mean in regards to what I posted? I made a post implying the UFC needs new blood regardless from where they come from and you post a nonsensical reply... Yup I must be on shertard.com

It's crazy how much he looks like Gastelum. Similar in the face, but in terms of body type and the way they move on the feet and even throw strikes... damn. It's just crazy.

Back