Lets take a moment and pray

trident

Water Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
O MMA gods, thou art cruel and giving and we mortals live by thy choices.

We implore thou holiness and blood thirstiness to manifest the forthcoming bout between Tony and Khabib

We recognize thou ultimate power and complete dominance in this holiest of realms

We offer ourselves as humble fans, willing to endure hangovers and gout for our excess, to please you, to bare the fruit of blood sport, the ultimate test between two humans, to be great for you, as us, to be the fans you deserve as your greatness is unchallenged and unquestioned in our mortal sphere.

We have sinned in the past and have lost this fight due to our challenged piety, but we have been led astray! We seek you to lead us to the light, to the holy land, to the canvas splattered in the blood of the world's great warriors.

Doth art omnipotent and we are ants. Please hear our humble plea and deliver Tony and Khabib to the cage healthy and on weight.

Aztec-sacrifice.jpg

Amen.

There is no god. Get over it.
1520500115043.jpg

Gratitude...

As cheap as i come, not paying for a single UFC... i would buy PPV just to see that fight.

BREAKING:Khabib will miss weight, fight will be cancelled<mma3>

Ya Allah , Ya Ali , this thread speaks to a greater power then us mere Sherdoggers .... come forth Just Bleed Allah and grant us this fight without pullouts

tumblr_m5qvz9TuDd1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

yym3l.png

giphy.gif

It´s one of the fights I´m looking forward to the most.

I hope it doesn´t end quickly with a fast KO or something. I want to see these 2 warriors battling for 5 rounds.

O MMA gods, thou art cruel and giving and we mortals live by thy choices.

We implore thou holiness and blood thirstiness to manifest the forthcoming bout between Tony and Khabib

We recognize thou ultimate power and complete dominance in this holiest of realms

We offer ourselves as humble fans, willing to endure hangovers and gout for our excess, to please you, to bare the fruit of blood sport, the ultimate test between two humans, to be great for you, as us, to be the fans you deserve as your greatness is unchallenged and unquestioned in our mortal sphere.

We have sinned in the past and have lost this fight due to our challenged piety, but we have been led astray! We seek you to lead us to the light, to the holy land, to the canvas splattered in the blood of the world's great warriors.

Doth art omnipotent and we are ants. Please hear our humble plea and deliver Tony and Khabib to the cage healthy and on weight.

Amen.

Thou and thy are used with singular nouns. For plurals like "gods" it should still be you and your. Hopefully the mighty ones on Mt Xyience heed the passion of the plea more than the grammar.

Hallelujah all praise the lord all mighty god

Amen

Thou and thy are used with singular nouns. For plurals like "gods" it should still be you and your. Hopefully the mighty ones on Mt Xyience heed the passion of the plea more than the grammar.
lol Mt Xyience

Back