Let's settle this once and for all and close this forum.

7.62x39

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Conor is not a boxer and will lose to any pro boxer
2. Conor DOES NOT have power as many McBalls Lickers claimed
3. Even in UFC, Conor is only considered 'decent' in my opinion. Dude avoids all top competitors.
4. Just close this forum.

Have a good day.

Since yesterday, I see 11 active threads in this forum. That is 11 ridiculous threads being kept out of the actual MMA discussion forums. No, I would say this forum is a long way from having outlived its purpose, it will probably stay open another 4 months at least.

3. Even in UFC, Conor is only considered 'decent' in my opinion. Dude avoids all top competitors.

Have a good day.
Translation: When the fuck is Sherdong going to get rid of this highly-outdated forum??

Translation: When the fuck is Sherdong going to get rid of this highly-outdated forum??

Have a good day.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Wanting to delete this sub forum is essentially the equivalent of wanting to delete all Holocaust memorials. #NeverForget

well, I guess if Conor fans still this to remain a "troll Conor" forum, be my guest. Rename this forum to "Trolling Conor".

Two threads asking to close the forums I don't get it.

Any Pro Boxer?

You mean the number 10, 20 or 30 guy in boxing shouldnt be allowed to earn?

The Conor-hating double-digit-fanboys are hypocrites whether in boxing or mma.

I'd be happy to tear up the contracts of every double digit guy in the UFC and let the fans receive what they only paid for which is Lesnar, Conor and some others.

Nah

all my posts mocking the retards are in here

This forum should remain until Conor retires.

...or at least until he fights someone besides Nate.

Back