Let's say the GGG/Canelo rematch happens at the LATEST by Cinco de Mayo, Who wins?

Joe Rogan's Kettlebell

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I got Canelo

tenor.gif

Honestly unless canelo gets his gas tank up we might see a lot of the same

GGG has to make adjustments to have any success .

I feel like it will more of the same

Canelo takes the rematch imo

But I would like to see GGG win

I see GGG having less respect for Canelo's power and not being as tentative when he's got him on the ropes. Going to the body more, not fearing the counter upstairs as much.

I see GGG having less respect for Canelo's power and not being as tentative when he's got him on the ropes. Going to the body more, not fearing the counter upstairs as much.

weird he didn't do that the first time. WTF was his corner saying to him?

Probably canelo .... ggg is getting older and canelo is entering the prime of his life

Canelo boxes him to pieces.

weird he didn't do that the first time. WTF was his corner saying to him?

I think he'll be more aggressive in a rematch the way we saw in the middle rounds, but imo the reason he wasn't going to the body is because it requires him to get pretty heavy on his front foot and exposes himself to uppercuts and body shots as well. In the second half of the fight you can tell Golovkin didn't have as much respect for Canelo's power up top, but not the same way he didn't respect Brook. He was always keeping a close eye on Canelo's uppercut and didn't want to commit often when Saul was against the ropes.

IMO Golovkin's patience and awareness in those instances is something that worked in his favor and arguably won him the fight. The biggest shot he landed on Canelo he landed with patience and timing, not overwhelming aggression. If he comes out more reckless when he backs Canelo up, I think the fight goes the other way.

I hope father time doesn't start to take a toll on Golovkin's career and he's brushed off the big fight nerves and goes to the body more which might make the fight a lot clearer, because at this point in Canelo's prime whatever gas tank he has now is his maximum realistically

I think Golovkin won the first fight pretty clearly, but I might lean towards Canelo for the rematch. He'll be comfortable at 160 by then. I imagine packing on the weight for this fight affected his speed or cardio (or both).

Right say that stupid fuckin bitch gave a correct score an ggg won do you lads think anybody would of cone out that fight a loser ?
Canelos performance has been the worst effected by the bulshit decison who has ever stepped in a ring with golovkin and not been hurt ? And still arguably win the last 2 rounds ? As much as canelo couldnt hurt ggg people are forgeting the smaller fighter canelo was not hurt either

You don't see any of that.

Canelo boxes him to pieces.
This is the best answer so far.

GGG doesn't adjust. He's not green anymore and hes not a sponge.
He does what he does, and we saw that.
That's it. Nothing more nothing less.

Canelo stomps him in the rematch

Back