Let's rewatch Floyd Mayweather vs Canelo Alvarez

nice thats 1 round of the 15 that they sparred, here's 6 minutes of conor pumelling heerdan when he was training for an mma fight lol

"Pumeling?" Have you even watched that clip? Heh, I wonder what compels you idiots to go out of your way to appear beyond retarded? Is there some kind of world championship of retardry going on among you guys?

"Pumeling?" Have you even watched that clip? Heh, I wonder what compels you idiots to go out of your way to appear beyond retarded? Is there some kind of world championship of retardry going on among you guys?
pum·mel
ˈpəməl/
verb
gerund or present participle: pummelling
  1. strike repeatedly, typically with the fists
Dumbass that's exactly what happened in the video.

pum·mel
ˈpəməl/
verb
gerund or present participle: pummelling
  1. strike repeatedly, typically with the fists
Dumbass that's exactly what happened in the video.

Heh, go look at your retarded post again. You don't even know how to spell the word, you dumb fuck.

Heh, go look at your retarded post again. You don't even know how to spell the word, you dumb fuck.
Concession accepted, your argument is destroyed so you resort to pathetic name calling and going after typo's.

The fact that Mayweather is so universally despised plays a huge role in the belief that he'll lose. Nobody would pick Conor to beat Berto, Maidana, Canelo, Cotto, Guerrero, these would be obvious mismatches for a guy who has never boxed professionally. However, match him up with Floyd, and maybe even Pacquiao, and folks let their emotional attachment creep in.

I'll be shocked if Floyd loses, it will be hilarious, but nothing Conor has shown so far, ever, makes him out to be a legitimate threat. This fight should be viewed as an exhibition.

It's funny how some people get excited about the fact that one athlete can destroy another one. At least Conor has the guts to step in the ring. Let GGG or Canelo fight inside a cage...both would get wrecked by guys out of the Top 10. Conor will win inside a cage, boxers will win inside a ring. So why should we get a boner about that?
Inside a ring, Thai boxers reign supreme. Both from violence, effectiveness and entertainment stand points.

Tailor-made for Mayweather. A flat footed, plodding fighter trying to wing predictable power punches.

The fact that Mayweather is so universally despised plays a huge role in the belief that he'll lose. Nobody would pick Conor to beat Berto, Maidana, Canelo, Cotto, Guerrero, these would be obvious mismatches for a guy who has never boxed professionally. However, match him up with Floyd, and maybe even Pacquiao, and folks let their emotional attachment creep in.

I'll be shocked if Floyd loses, it will be hilarious, but nothing Conor has shown so far, ever, makes him out to be a legitimate threat. This fight should be viewed as an exhibition.

Word.

I think it's great for boxing and mma. I bought the fight, but I live in makati, Philippines now, so it's only 20 bones. It'll be fun to watch as long as you know what you are paying for.

Canelo would literally put conor in a coma.

Canelo means nothing. He's a name. He has nothing on Conor. Boxers keep talking about the 'big name' boxers who beat other 'big name' boxers. Who gives a fook. This is a fight between an almost 41 year old, small, brittle man and a 170lb, MMA champion in his prime who's been boxing since age 12. He's going to annihilate Floyd. Just don't be hiding after it happens.
So what you're saying is, the only reason Conor wins is because Floyd is old. Gotcha.

If Canelo or GGG could make 100 million to step in the Octagon, you just might see them do that. Canelo would be taking a MASSIVE pay cut to fight in the UFC. Conor is taking a MASSIVE pay increase. Its not even a comparable situation. Conor doesn't have guts for taking a fight that will quadruple his net worth. Fuck, any sherdoger would step in the ring for 100 million

I don't know, i think you're underestimating the pressure. There was a thread in this forum a few days ago about "what could make you fight in the UFC" and many, many sherdoggers implied they would if they could tap inside the first 5 seconds, so i doubt the "any sherdogger" line ;)

But make no mistake about it, you're 100% right that Conor is doing it for the money, but still.....there a many people in the world who wouldn't risk health and reputation. It's not like Conor is still living off welfare.

But that wasn't my point...i don't get it why people are pounding their chest like a silverback over the fact that a boxer can beat up a mma fighter under boxing rules. The mma fighter can manhandle the boxer under mma rules..so whats the point?

Does it make some haters feel better that there is someone on the planet who can beat a person they dislike?

Back