Let's rewatch Floyd Mayweather vs Canelo Alvarez

VaultBoy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Canelo- one of the best boxers of our generation, heavy hands, great offense and this is what happened to him

Floyd also was more active during this fight taking it to Canelo than in other fights

You're done Conor. It will be over before you know it

canelo midget with no reach
conor average with insane reach

floyd is fooked

Canelo 5'8 1/2, 70" reach, only 23,
Mayweather in his mid 30s instead 40, not rusty,
plus knew what's coming, had a lot of Canelo's footage to see unlike Conor's

Mayweather was surprisingly the aggressor in that fight....he put the pressure on Canelo in the 1st Round....Canelo had no answer, as resorting to backing himself in the corner in mid-rounds, trying to lure Floyd in.....you can see Floyd was was to smart to fall for the trick, being patient and taking his time....

A friend of mine who has watched Canelo in training recently for the GGG fight said there's no way, even if Conor happened to beat Floyd, that a fight can be made with GGG or Canelo either one......this one is strictly a business maneuver by Conor and Floyd......and alluded to how smart of a business guy Floyd is.....he said don't be surprised for Floyd to "carry" Conor for a bit, because a show has to be put on for $$$$ in the future.....but if a Conor/GGG or Conor/Canelo fight was made......it would be a straight up massacre, because both boxers would be out for the kill....and the UFC Brass was smart enough to know that.

Canelo 5'8 1/2, 70" reach, only 23,
Mayweather in his mid 30s instead 40, not rusty,
plus knew what's coming, had a lot of Canelo's footage to see unlike Conor's

"Not rusty"

Floyd was considered to be past it before this fight. He had no legs anymore, he had to stand toe to toe with Cotto and looked off against Guererro. Way to show that you didn't actually watch the fight when it happened.

Canelo is LITERALLY 50x the boxer then that Conor is now.

"Had a lot of canelo's footage to see unlike conor's"

you know, if i was going into a fight, i'd be more secure with the YEARS of experience than "bro they have no tape on me"

Canelo- one of the best boxers of our generation, heavy hands, great offense and this is what happened to him

Floyd also was more active during this fight taking it to Canelo than in other fights

You're done Conor. It will be over before you know it

Canelo is vastly overrated. Conor would rapidly smash him.

canelo midget with no reach
conor average with insane reach

floyd is fooked
They're the same height and Conor has three and a half inches of reach on Canelo. In a boxing match Canelo would wreck Conor.

As a hardcore Conor fan is pretty ridiculous that some people in here considers Canelo an overrated boxer.

They're the same height and Conor has three and a half inches of reach on Canelo. In a boxing match Canelo would wreck Conor.
same height sure brah Conor is 5'9, Canelo is more like 5'7

Screen_Shot_2013-09-13_at_6.21.10_PM.png

Mayweather was surprisingly the aggressor in that fight....he put the pressure on Canelo in the 1st Round....Canelo had no answer, as resorting to backing himself in the corner in mid-rounds, trying to lure Floyd in.....you can see Floyd was was to smart to fall for the trick, being patient and taking his time....

A friend of mine who has watched Canelo in training recently for the GGG fight said there's no way, even if Conor happened to beat Floyd, that a fight can be made with GGG or Canelo either one......this one is strictly a business maneuver by Conor and Floyd......and alluded to how smart of a business guy Floyd is.....he said don't be surprised for Floyd to "carry" Conor for a bit, because a show has to be put on for $$$$ in the future.....but if a Conor/GGG or Conor/Canelo fight was made......it would be a straight up massacre, because both boxers would be out for the kill....and the UFC Brass was smart enough to know that.

It's funny how some people get excited about the fact that one athlete can destroy another one. At least Conor has the guts to step in the ring. Let GGG or Canelo fight inside a cage...both would get wrecked by guys out of the Top 10. Conor will win inside a cage, boxers will win inside a ring. So why should we get a boner about that?

As a hardcore Conor fan is pretty ridiculous that some people in here considers Canelo an overrated boxer.

Canelo is a world class boxer, but let's be real here, no way he's on Conor's level.

>At least Conor has the guts to step in the ring.

I'd step in the ring for the amount of money that's on offer.

Canelo was gun shy, plus he's a bit overrated.

Back