Let's remember Chuck Liddell

Joe Rogan loves the "once in a lifetime" line...Chuck is truly one of the greats though and by far my favorite all time.

I remember watching Jeremy horn choke liddells ass out cold with an arm triangle from guard on vhs. Great moment from my childhood.

giphy.gif

War Iceman!

He is one of the main reasons the UFC became mainstream and got them out of the dark ages.

Prior to the impact that McGregor has had, it’s arguable that Chuck Liddell was the most iconic figure of the sport.

Badass fighter.

Edit: Yellow Belt?!

Last edited:
Your post title scared me I thought this was a obituary remembrance thread...

Joe Rogan loves the "once in a lifetime" line...Chuck is truly one of the greats though and by far my favorite all time.

that's not rogan on the voice over, if that's what you mean

One of the best to ever strap em up. Unlike today’s A level athletes or MMA stars or whatever the fuck they are, Chuck was a fighter.

He came to finish fights. We need more of those kind of guys in MMA

if your gonna remember anything at all about chuck .. Remember that his fight against Vernon White was a bogus fight !!

nothing against Franklin but that KO was sad to watch
I was really rooting for Chuck. He looked good in most of his fights he lost. It was even sadder knowing that Chuck would have won had he not got KOd because he broke Franklins arm

Some people forget that chuck fought bare knuckle early in his career. He wasnt just a ufc hype beer belly fat boy.

Top fighter and rightfully a legend

Back