Let's remember Chuck Liddell...A masterful LHW MMA fighter.

RawkyMarciano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A true master pugilist.

Chuck Liddell was a terrific puncher with concussing power in his right and left hands. He punched with full commitment and was an expert at elongating his punches to maximize impact of the blows while using great leverage. In his youth, he had phenomenal hand speed, incomparable takedown defense, elusive defense, a granite chin, and educated feet as well.

What a fighter....

In his prime, he would be top 3 LHW of all time.

Fellow fans, please help with gifs of his masterful displays of striking

CircularLameAmethystsunbird.gif

iceman-money-collector-gif-1046630.gif

chuckandy.gif

2ee8u1g.jpg

2i6hvnm.jpg

5ra75j.gif

w8ut0j.jpg

2qlsdtu.jpg

tumblr_mcx8tu0Pms1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

2ep7rk3.jpg

jutu89.jpg

liddelldropsbelfortt.gif

21-chuck-liddell.gif

BelfortLiddellexchangefullspeed.gif

Last edited:
Hard hitter with a granite chin. Not master of anything. Randy took him to school in the first fight. He was also losing both those fights against metzger and overeem until he connected. He was good but this day and age his skills would not get him very far.

Last edited:
I know you love Chuck but he isn’t top 3 LHW of all time. He isn’t even top 5.

1. Jones
2. DC
3. Wand
4. Shogun
5. Rampage

Either way, war Chuck! A true legend of the sport

Last edited:
My first favourite fighter, great to watch, not the most technical in hindsight though.

He got some serious skills. But i guess its not easy to see with a untrained eye.

Chuck was a bar brawler who wrestled in college. Far from "masterful" Just someone who hit hard and could take a hard hit and sprawl and brawl.

I always thought he was overrated. Fortunate that Hendo, Rampage, Shogun, Lil Night and Wand were all not in the UFC during his prime. But he does have some good wins.

one of chucks best abilities was KEEPING HIS EYES OPEN. dude understood even under pressure you can be firing off blind strikes

best example is chuck vs babalu 2 when babalu swarms chuck and eats a nasty uppercut. i cant find a gif sorry

Good fighter but would lose to modern LHWs. Jon Jones the goat would nothing short of dismantle Chick, he is very audacious for calling out Jones

Chuck was the fucking man.

What a great era of MMA: Hughes, Franklin and Chocolate L just tearing shit up. No ducking fights or not defending titles there.

Good fighter but would lose to modern LHWs. Jon Jones the goat would nothing short of dismantle Chick, he is very audacious for calling out Jones

We just had a guy fighting for the belt who was nothing but a wild brawler with cardio for 1 round, limited takedown defence and clueless off of his back.

We just had a guy fighting for the belt who was nothing but a wild brawler with cardio for 1 round, limited takedown defence and clueless off of his back.
Jones, DC, Gus, Rumble, Glover etc would all beat Chuck

Chuck was a bar brawler who wrestled in college. Far from "masterful" Just someone who hit hard and could take a hard hit and sprawl and brawl.

Every thread need a idiot. Thanks for stepping up.

Back