Let's rate the next few UFC cards

that's what always thought since WME came in: they are still making the product stale and boring, of those cards i am only interested in Edgar/Holloway and Romero/Rockhold. the rest can easily go to a free card on tv. that's why i stream because if i pay the full price for those cards i might say i've been cheated.

Still can't get over arlovski-struve being the co main of a ppv. Wtf are they thinking

Holy shit, big money coming the UFCs way. Look at how many stars they have besides Conor.

Holy shit, big money coming the UFCs way. Look at how many stars they have besides Conor.
Conor will be useless to the UFC in a few years, they better find some new stars to make money with or they're done

The infinite amounts of retarded fight night cards in some random shithole is whats spreading out all the talent. One Fight Night card and one PPV card per month is the formula. Imagine having a stacked PPV every month, and also a fairly solid FN card with a good headliner and top prospects on the card.

Having Struve as co-main is just mindboggling. Like really, nobody else was available?

The quality of cards have significantly dropped in 2018. Doesn’t mean they can’t turn out to be entertaining, but goddamn what is going on?

Bring on Holloway vs Edgar

cannot wait for edgar to be a 2 Division champ.

You immediately lost me when you crossed out Bermudez - Fili
There are some really good fights up there. Blows me away that nobody seems keen for Jingliang vs Matthews. Li Jingliang is almost always a good watch.

There are some decent fights on paper ahead. There's a bit too much WMMA there for my taste though.

Back