really excited for: Cerrone vs Medeiros, Vick vs Trinaldo

5.png

really excited for: Emmett vs. Stephens, Perry vs Griffin

6.png

really excited for: Holloway vs Edgar

3.png

really excited for: Volkanovski vs Kennedy, Formiga vs Nguyen

Overall pretty shit few weeks, and definitely not worth paying 65$

The Holloway card and Romero card should really be merged. Can't believe either are PPV. Awful.

The Ferttitas conned WME.

And you all know it.

:)

Agreed. The PPV cards are weak overall, I'll head to my local BWW to watch the main event.....better to spend $20 on food and drinks vs $65 for the whole PPV.

Im baffled how they can put together cards like this when there are so many sick fights that can be made. Its fucking frustrating the average sherdogger could create a must see PPV every freaken time and these fuckers dont. I get it, its greed, they wanna milk out as many events as possible, so they take what would be a nice undercard fight on a PPV, like Cerrone vs Medereios and make that a Main Event for a non PPV card. Its bullshit and until we stop watching those TV cards, or buying the PPV for the 1 or 2 worthy fights, they will keep doing it.

Yeah, those are pretty bad. Some good fights for sure, but they're few and far between. That Romero card as a ppv is TOTAL joke. I mean Hunt vs Blaydes as comain event is really a slap in the face of the fans. That Hunt 2.0 Tuivasa and Tyson Pedro are decent prospects and from Australia but they have no business on a ppv

They're all really bad. Everything until March is pretty shit. Maybe one or two worthy fights on each.

There is 8 straight weekends of fights from Stephens vs Choi to Holloway vs Edgar. If they merged the cards they would be great, but I’ll take them spread out too.

View attachment 329829

really excited for: none

View attachment 329831

really excited for: none

View attachment 329835

really excited for: Cerrone vs Medeiros, Vick vs Trinaldo

View attachment 329837

really excited for: Emmett vs. Stephens, Perry vs Griffin

View attachment 329839

really excited for: Holloway vs Edgar

View attachment 329833

really excited for: Volkanovski vs Kennedy, Formiga vs Nguyen

Overall pretty shit few weeks, and definitely not worth paying 65$

Khabib_I No Like This.png

funny that ufc has been getting away with a fixed number of ppvs a year based on brand.

Holy shit, is that really the full card for both the Rockhold/ Romero & Holloway/ Edgar events?

Those are just terrible & yet still going ahead as PPV? Wow. I keep laughing at all the "UFC is dying" proclamations on here but maybe they're onto something.

THEY ALL SUCK!

NONE OF THESE CARDS ARE WORTH THE PPV PRICE OR WORTH STAYING UP TILL 6AM!

a few years ago, I'd stay up for 90% of the cards

so far, I'll be missing the next few months

if it's not live
it's not fun

wme era will kill the ufc

MYSTIC UL has already said the ufc will be dead and in the gutter by 2025

i was right about the sale
I'll be right about this

wme are following on from zuffa by spamming cards but they are actually doing a worse job
but they need the $ and they think the sport hasn't peaked or is growing

There is 8 straight weekends of fights from Stephens vs Choi to Holloway vs Edgar. If they merged the cards they would be great, but I’ll take them spread out too.
you will

US fans have no problem with these cards

but outside the us
the fan base is declining
and the sport isn't even growing in the us
so really they are doing it for $ because they are clueless and think it will have no effect

Back