Let's play a game: "how the f*** did ___ lose to ___??"

Kelvin was robbed
Of what, a draw? Kelvin didn't want to start winning until 15 minutes in.

Mouse to Pickett, seeing how things look now. I remember Brad dropping down and thinking "All he needs to do is win maybe 2 fights at most before they play the revenge angle against Johnson," then he just didn't get it done.

How the fuck did no new LHW's beat Shogun? After getting choked by Sonnen, I thought he'd be done, then he killed Te-Huna. OSP managed to get past him but hasn't gone anywhere good after it, while Shogun, despite getting knocked out twice in a row and at a fight age of like 50+, beat Diet Nog at rank 11, "The Next" Anderson at rank 12, and "The Villain" Villante at Rank 12. Old man just ain't lettin anyone into that top 10.

Matt Hughes to Dennis Hallman TWICE.
John Jones to Matt Hamill.

pat smith to ken shamrock at ufc 1 ?
vitor to tito ortiz

I still shake my head at this one

Korean Zombie losing to George Poop Roop
Gotta keeps those hands up!

tumblr_mj9mkmxG0S1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

When they brought in the worst fighter they could possible find, Nino "Elvis" Schrembi to turn Sakuraba's losing streak around, and he ended up kneeing him in the face and knocking him KTFO, just about everyone shat the bed.

Saku GOAT to Schembri

WW/MW Spider to LW Takase / LW Chonan / LW Azeredo

Rockhold to BS-Ping

Hendo to Shields

Pele to LW/WW Johil de Oliveira

Big Nog to Hendo 1

Kerr to Yamamoto

Erickson-Bustamante: Draw

BJ-Machida : Draw

Maurice Smith to Renzo

Oleg to Renzo

Chuck losing to Jardine. I mean Jardine loved getting ktfo and Chuck hits hard af!!
Call me cray cray, but I think if Chuck and Dana weren't BFF's we would have never put him on the pedestal that we did. He beat a roidless Vitor, Tito and Randy. He was so hyped by UFC that people honestly thought he was GOAT material but he just never seemed that that good to me and was a simple sprawl and brawler.

how the f*** did Roy Nelson lose to Arlovsky?? And by KO?????

Sonnen to Horn.....3 TIMES!!!!!

Arlovski to Datsik

Chuck to Jardine

Benji Radach to Danny Lafever (You get bonus points if you know the story behind this one)

Barboza to Varner

Varner was notoriously criminally underrated. He was a very stout wrestler in addition to having really good hands. Barboza was worried about the TD when Varner slipped one past his hands and finished him. Made a bundle of $ on that one.

Benji Radach to Danny Lafever (You get bonus points if you know the story behind this one)

Lafever was an amateur boxer. They got into it over a girl and decided to settle it in the cage. Lafever clipped the notoriously chinny Radach and put his lights out then never fought again.

Varner was notoriously criminally underrated. He was a very stout wrestler in addition to having really good hands. Barboza was worried about the TD when Varner slipped one past his hands and finished him. Made a bundle of $ on that one.

Lafever was an amateur boxer. They got into it over a girl and decided to settle it in the cage. Lafever clipped the notoriously chinny Radach and put his lights out then never fought again.

Good Job!!!! Plus Radach was like 12-1 or 13-1, something like that at the time, only having lost to Sean Sherk.

Back